GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
    Big Brother

GR Big Brother 7 - Week 8 - Weekly Task

Big Brother 7 - 2009

Week 8 - Weekly Task

For this week’s Weekly Task, Big Brother is wanting to see housemate's creativity skills as for this week's Weekly Task housemates are to write a 500-word minimum short-story based around a housemate (past or present) from this year's GR Big Brother. Housemates are free to do as they wish with this story.

All of the submitted stories will be judged by Big Brother on a number of factors including but not limited to: Whether it is meets the 500-word minimum; Overall quality of the text; Overall quality of the story; Spelling & Grammar; Level of effort; Enjoyability; & Structure of the text.

As this is a weekly task, it is mandatory for all housemates to attempt this task. There are no housemates who are not permitted to participate in the task this week. If a housemate fails to attempt a task, they will incur a fail for the group & will not be rewarded as all other housemates [who attempt the task] will do, if the house passes the task.

With this being the final task, things are going to be done a little differently: For each housemate who successfully participates in this task, Big Brother will add $10 to the final Prize Money. However, for this money to actually be added, atleast 2 housemates need to pass this task. With this, should all of the housemates pass this task, the Prize Money will be raised up to $30. If the housemates fail, it will drop to -$30. In addition, if the house passes the task, all housemates who pass this task will be rewarded with 6 free posts which will expire upon their departure from this year's Big Brother game.

When each housemate has completed their story please can they be sent via PM to the Big Brother account (click here). Please do not send it to the Big Brothers (Me, Venom, or Querantino). This account has been created to receive all of the PMs, so that our inboxes no longer get flooded with PMs from you guys.

The deadline for this task will be 1am ET on Friday July 31st (6am BST, 3pm GMT+10).

Finally, housemates are permitted to post in the task thread.

Big Brother hopes housemates enjoy this task, & wishes each of you, good luck.

My Mood
    Chatty

Re: GR Big Brother 7 - Week 8 - Weekly Task

Sounds like an awesome task if you ask me. Can the story be fictional at all or purely based on how we've viewed them throughout the time in here? Or can it in be based outwith the big brother house?

Big Brother

Quote Originally Posted by [NikE]™ View Post
    Sounds like an awesome task if you ask me. Can the story be fictional at all or purely based on how we've viewed them throughout the time in here? Or can it in be based outwith the big brother house?
    It can be whatever & however you want it to be. Big Brother is giving y'all free reign over this task.

My Mood
    Chatty

Awesome i've a few ideas on the go then

My Mood
    Confused

I've just written mine, I hope it's good enough to pass. *Crosses Fingers*

Artist of the Year 2010

Benny the light of my life, I will always love you, wherever I am I will always remember you.
    (6th January 1999 - 1st January 2009)

My Mood
    Chatty

I've just completed mine. Quite liking it actually, never knew i could be so descriptive of someone.

I'll be sending it in now after some spell checker.

EDIT

Done, my entry is in.
    Last edited by [NikE]; July 29, 2009 at 10:07 AM.

Big Brother

This is Big Brother.

For this week's Weekly Task housemates were to write a 500-word minimum short-story based are a past or present housemate from this year's GR Big Brother. Housemates stories would be judged by Big Brother on a number of factors (as listed in the Task announcement post). The results for this task are as follows:
    [NikE]™ submitted a short story based on Cuda entitled "The Cuda-been", which met Big Brother's satisfaction & so he has therefore passed this task. The story is as follows:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by [NikE]™
    The Cuda-Been

The date is the 7th June 2009

The gripping sound of rubber loudly emerges from the distance. All coming to an abrupt stop as cheers erupt and one by one, the housemates appear into the fantasy world that is Big Brother.

They all have that nervous but excited look about them. All throwing on a subtle smile as they walk past the blazing crowd toward their final destination.

They are all fresh-faced and eager to enter the big brother house. One though stands out from the crowd. The housemate in question is known by the nickname Cuda. He exits the vehicle with the cockiest of looks on his smug face. His expression says it all as his ego strides him past the mixed reaction and closer to a house he claims as his own. For he is the defending champion, the holder of the throne.

Immediately he echoes chants of

“The champ is here...”

He tries to make an impression by joining his fellow housemate Kingy in bed.

After making his way round the house, he proceeds to go above the house’s wishes and order a PPV event to watch. Suddenly his world of interest and intentions become clear. He longs for the attention of sweat-clad muscle men, he dreams of a day when he to can feel the wrath of a pedigree. He’d do anything to be close to someone in that head, below the belt, position.

To cause a nuisance he takes it upon himself to wreak havoc upon a certain housemate in particular. Trying to start food fights, he lofts across the room a “giant hoagie” in the direction of none other than Jmark. Oh how nice of him to welcome his fellow housemates in such high regard.

When food is the topic of conversation again, he tries to change his sexual preference.

“I’ll take a breast aswell” he boasts.

Instead of interacting in civil conversation, he wanders outwith the interior of the big brother house and enters the garden. He then entertains himself by chasing around a bunch of chicken. Longing to be their ruler he ends the chase with a capture and proceeds to delve into the chicken’s interior.

Once fully stocked, he proceeds yet again to inside the house. The only point of conversation he makes is to ask

“Anyone have a PPV stream they can PM ME?”

Early proof that perhaps he is looking only after his own interests and sanity.

Along comes the first task. Entries are sent big brother’s way and the results are announced.

Cuda looks bemused, confused by the decision he confesses

“Bah. Mine was as least as funny as Jmark's” complete with sad face and co.

Another sign that perhaps, his head in rather low in his own nether region.

Forward a few weeks to the prominent week in cuda’s big brother 2009 lifeline. The nomination results are announced, much to the annoyance of cuda himself. What must he be thinking I ask myself?

“Why the hell am i going?”

“I don’t deserve this dammit!”

“I’m the champion, I shouldn’t be going”

But sadly in his mind, the right decision was made. The house was for once rid of the annoyance and egotistical statements. The weekly wrestling videos were done with.

What emerged from this whole debacle you ask?

The answer is none other than “The Cuda Been”

Oh what could’ve been!

SuperCrazy submitted an untitled short story based on his himself, which met Big Brother's satisfaction & so he has therefore passed this task. The story is as follows:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrazy
    In this week's weekly task we were asked to write a short story about one of the GR's Big Brother members, past or present. I have decided to write my short story about myself. You see everyone has said I don't deserve to win just because I haven't done every task. They do seem to forget I have been in every eviction poll and survived every single one and now I'm at the finals. I have also pissed a lot of the house off and drove them crazy, but it has caused nothing but contraversy and entertainment. Of course I didn't really dislike anyone in the house, not even Lord of Darkness. I just think it's hilarious when he throws his bitch fits. I never went into this house excepting to win or to win any money for that matter. So even if some how I do win, I promise you I won't be the one with any money just because I don't need it. I tried my best to make this game fun and entertaining as possible. No one wants a boring house were everyone is just doing tasks and looking forward to the end of Big Brother. I went in with a good mind set, and I hope I do leave with the win. I don't care about the money, I'm fine in that department of my life. It was fun messing and picking on the housemates, and acting like a total dusche the whole time or like revolver called an "e-bad ass." As for who I give the money to, well that is still not decided. I had completed a couple of tasks but obvious not as much as everyone else. I still played my part in the game, and I did one of the biggest things that you have to do in Big Brother and this is survive. I don't care what people say about me after the game whether I win or lose, because at the end of the day it was just a game. At least I kind of enjoyed myself in process of playing, but I will admit I did miss posting in GR regularly. Their were also times were I was ready to just leave because I wasn't enjoying myself. It was never my intention to miss so many tasks but truth is that I went back to my old home state California and visited all my old friends and went to all these old places and put that before a silly internet game. I do apologize though because that money not being as high as it should be is kind of my fault. The people I enjoyed the most were Kingy, Cuda, Nike, and IMP. IMP and me deffinetly got into it a couple of times, but I didn't mean anything by it. I was just starting drama in the house and he responded it to it for my own entertainment. I enjoyed Kingy and Cuda because they're my two E-friends and it was nice having them around. If it were up to me I would've kept them in for the finals. Nike was a good guy and worked his butt off, but him eliminating Cuda when Revolver was the lazy one never posting sort of got to me and because of that I don't think I'll give him the money. It was an enjoyable time and I loved making people mad. I hope everyone doesn't take this internet game to personal and realizes my intentions. Well of course other then LOD I want him to take this personal. That is the short story about me and my time in the hosue.

Revolver submitted an untitled short story based on C://Spot/Run which met Big Brother's satisfaction, & so he has therefore passed this task. The story is as follows:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver
    In the valleys of Gaming Ring land their lives the marvel and mystic of one man of whom everyone knows his name as this one man has left quite the reputation around Gaming Ring Land, some praise him yet some despise him, the self proclaimed Satirical Cynic who goes by the name of Sirrus.

Sirrus certainly is not looking for companions as he would intelligently humiliate anyone possible, the members of Gaming Ring Land were always cautious when in his presence so no to slip up and take the disgrace and torment a faceoff with Sirrus would bring or even worse than a faceoff would be the ultimate act of mortification – being placed on his infamous Wall Of Shame, few have been placed upon the wall and sure even fewer have been placed off but to be in contention of that wall is something no man wished for.

After a long regime over the likes of J-Mark and other members, Sirrus went in hiding from Gaming Ring Land indefinitely. J-Mark and many others would rejoice in the departure but his loyal friends and fans were not so happy, but even without the likes of Sirrus Gaming Ring Land would live on with or without him.

His nemesis J-Mark would go on what seemed to be a ‘reign of terror’ without Sirrus standing in his way mocking his every move, J-Mark was free to do as he pleased this disturbed and angered many of the Gaming Ring public, months had gone by and nothing had changed so naturally people were to ask themselves – would Sirrus ever return?

The annual Gaming Ring Land tradition of Big Brother was approaching was several members locked away in a house vying for the winning prize. J-Mark was one of the members continuing his reign in the house the timing was perfect and when nobody had expected it Sirrus was entered in the competition leaving everyone in shock mainly J-Mark.

With his sole goal apparent to rid the house of J-Mark, Sirrus went to work and did just that, but what came next was shocking and somewhat unbelievable as Sirrus pledged his sole goal in the Big Brother game was to not win the prize for himself but to help assist the most deserving participant. The people did not know what to think had Sirrus actually had a change of heart?

Sirrus had made his long awaited return all with a new persona, once J-Mark was out of the picture Sirrus seemed humble and happy as opposed to the usual pessimist he once was, rather than using his intellect to put people down he planned to put it to good use and help a deserving member of the game when the prize money. A new day had dawned on Gaming Ring Land but you still had to think that no one is in fact safe from the chance of being humiliated by the likes of Sirrus and that people were certainly still cautious of that Wall Of Shame.

Imp submitted a short story based on SuperCrazy entitled "A Crazy Thing Called Death", which met Big Brother's satisfaction & so he has therefore passed this task. The story is as follows:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imp
    A Crazy Thing Called Death

A small chubby Mexican man has made an appointment at a Psychologists’, after he was told by an old tramp that he could die today. His name is SuperCrazy, life’s been harsh on this young man, only now has he ever pondered his fate.

SuperCrazy-"Any moment could be your last. That's all he said. It was weird because I've never really thought about it before now but if I died today...."

Psychologist-"Are you unhappy with your life?"

SuperCrazy-"No. Not really I mean. Well I wish I had taken more chances and if I had known or been aware, I could die. I'm not immortal or immune to disease I will die and who is to say that I won't walk outside and fall through a manhole or that a comet won't fall out of the sky and kill us all? I mean how do you know?"

Psychologist-"You don't. But you shouldn't worry your mind on things like that. All that matters is now. And now you are here and can change whatever you want in an instant."

SuperCrazy-"Well I mean I'm not worried. I'm just aware, now, that I will die. And that if I don't change my life I could regret it. And I don't want to die with regret."

Psychologist-"Well regret is a natural thing and we all have it. It is not something you should fear as much as you should learn to cope with-"

SuperCrazy-"No. No your wrong. I think regret is something to be ashamed of. I mean I had the chance to ask my first true love out on a date or even confess my love but I didn't-"

Psychologist-"And who was your-"

SuperCrazy-"I could've lived with my father if I would've told the judge what a bitch my mom really was-"

Psychologist-"That's important, what happened between you and your m-"

SuperCrazy-"Instead of not worrying about regret, I should avoid it. Avoid it like I would avoid death itself. Because if I don't live life then what else is there to do but die?"

Psychologist-"I'm terribly sorry our time has lapsed but I would like to continue this conversation in our next visit. How is Tues-"

SuperCrazy-"I'm sorry doctor I won't be coming to anymore of....these."

Psychologist-"I really don't think that is a good decision. I still think there is a lot we can do-"

SuperCrazy-"Thank you doctor for all your help and may God help you to live every moment like it truly is your last one."

Psychologist-"But Crazy? You're not ready! Crazy!"

SuperCrazy doesn't acknowledge him and walks out of the building. As SuperCrazy is walking to his car he pulls out a piece of paper. It is the fortune cookie he had earlier prior to his appointment with the shrink. It reads: "Today is a beautiful day in your life. Today you will see things in a whole new light." When SuperCrazy looks up he realizes he has jay walked and before he can think about it is hit by a semi and killed instantly.

THE END.

As all four housemates have passed this week's Weekly Task they have all earned 6 free posts, but [possibly more importantly] the Prize Money has been raised to $30. These free posts will expire with the end fo the game.

Thread Information