GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs

Thread: One last try

One last try

Okay I am going to try something new to freshen things up. Instead of the Raw season where you use real wrestlers, I am thinking of doind a wrestling fed where you make your own created wrestler and go from their. Basically it is a bit like the GWF but I want to make it seperate since I would not want to continue the GWF as A) I would probably not be given permission to and B) I would not want to be accused of messing it up in any way, I know it has quite a past. I was thinking of calling the place EWF. The Elite Wrestling Federation. You basically make up a character, it can even be you or whatever the name you have now in Gamingring is, whatever you want, as long as it is a created wrestler. You write out a profile, it would include quite a few details

Name
    Nicknames [if any]
    Height
    Weight
    Manager [if any]
    Hometown
    Entrance
    Face/Heel

Then a moveset of at least 10 moves + signiture moves

Then write a bit about the character so when the writers write matches they know what to write about the guy/girl you are. You can also give a description of the wrestler, possibly get one made for you by one of the macro wrestler creaters. You can alternativly use a the picture of a wrestler but the name must be your own created name. This is my last try and making it active around here, I see the Raw reason has little interest, lots of people fail to roleplay or give any feedback and I figured it might be more interesting for people if they have their own wrestler and he wins things, it gives you more of a sense of achievement to win titles as the wrestler you created instead of just using a well known wrestler and roleplaying as him. It makes sense to have this in my opinion, there is PCW, a place where real well known or less well known wrestlers are used, then there is here where you have your own created wrestler. It would be great if the place was like WWG used to being years ago, lots of wrestler, lots of activity, Monday Night Massacre used to be brilliant.

My blog
    http://wrestlingdigested.blogspot.co.uk/

My podcasts
    http://wrestlingdigested.blogspot.co.uk/p/podcasts.html

If you are a wrestling fan that would like to take part in a podcast then do PM me.

My Mood
    Amazed

Re: One last try

You know, I'm really not trying to be a dick here, but if you want your own fed, perhaps you could start one of those free message forums. That's what Brad did a while back with his fed (I think).

I say that because GR really doesn't need all these different fed forums. I think one RP-only fed (such as PCW) and one game-based fed (like GCW) is all GR.com needs at the moment. GWF and IPWA have been dead, and we really don't need all this clutter. I don't forsee you getting another forum to run a fed in, honestly.

Credit: Nickelo

My Mission

Re: One last try

I would not want a forum, I would do it here, just have the name change. Anyway I doubt it is going to happen as well so meh.

My blog
    http://wrestlingdigested.blogspot.co.uk/

My podcasts
    http://wrestlingdigested.blogspot.co.uk/p/podcasts.html

If you are a wrestling fan that would like to take part in a podcast then do PM me.

Thread Information