GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs

Thread: CM Punk quotes.

My Mood
    Tired

CM Punk quotes.

I was searching the net and found some CM Punk quotes from around websites and articles, heres my favorites.

On Mick foley

"When it comes to putting asses in seats, youre not even in JBL's league"

On Raven & Konnan

"Your hero raven? Hes not even here tonight. And its a good thing, because if he was, you people would just be p!ssed off because he'd stink the joint up worse than Konnan did in Philly" ( at him ethering Konnan for no reason)

On Danny Doring (was in the roh crowd for death before dishonor in 2003, the show famous for being paul london's farewell and the night jeff hardy got booed out of the building)

"I saw another guy backstage who probably had to buy a ticket to get in. Danny doring...whatever happened to Danny Doring?"

Back and forth with mick foley

Punk: Youre name isnt samoa joe (after punk called out joe), so what exactly are you doing here?

Foley: Thats a good question punk, some might think im here to get in a cheap plug for my new children's book *crowd cheers* brought to you by your good friends at world wrestling entertainment *crowd boos*

Punk: At least its not TNA

*later on*

Foley: I know this is gonna make me the most hated person in the building, but after seeing you and Joe, I want to bring you both back to the WWE

Punk: At least its not TNA

Another Punk quote
    "Do you know what its like going through life being better than everybody? Its hard"

After defeating aries for the ROH world title, punk does the second greatest heel turn ever (behind hogan)

"Isn't this the prettiest thing you’ve ever seen in your entire life???
    It was almost…it was a year ago, it was over a year ago, I held this belt high in the air after I fought for it for the first time in Dayton, Ohio against Samoa Joe and I proclaimed this right here was the most important belt in North America.

Right now, in my hands, as of this day, six-eighteen-oh-five, this becomes the most important belt in the world!

This belt, in the hands of any other man, is just a belt. In my hands it becomes power. Just like this microphone, in the hands of any of the boys in the back, is just a microphone. You put it in the hands of a dangerous man like myself and it becomes a pipe bomb. These words that I speak, spoken by anybody else but me are simply words strung together and loosely formed into sentences. What I say I mean and what I mean I say and they become anthems!

You see if I could be afforded the time to tell all of you here today a little bit of a story. It’s a parable, so it’s…

There was once an old man, walking home from work; he was walking in the snow, and he stumbled upon a snake frozen in the ice. He took that snake and he brought it home and he took care of it and he thawed it out and he nursed it back to health. And as soon as that snake was well enough it bit the old man. And as the old man lay there dying he asked the snake, ‘Why? I took care of you. I loved you. I saved your life.’ And that snake looked that man right in the eye and said, ‘You stupid old man. I’m a snake.’
    The greatest thing the devil ever did was make you people that he didn’t exist. And you’re looking at him right now. I am the devil himself!..."
    "...And all of you stupid mindless people fell for it! You all believed in the same make believe superhero that the legendary Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat saw some year ago today.”

Fan: ‘I knew it!’

Punk: “No, you see, you didn’t know anything. You followed me, hook line and sinker, and all of you did! And I’m not mad at you…I just feel sorry for you. This belongs to me,. Everything you see here belongs to me and I did what I had to do to get my hands on this and now I am the greatest pro wrestler walking the earth today! This is my stage, this is my theatre, you are my puppets, and I pulled those marionette strings and I used your emotions and I toyed with them. You see, because honestly, I get off on it. I hate each and every with a thousand *something*, and I will not stop…I will not stop until I prove, once and for all, that I am better than you, that I am better than Low Ki…that I am better than A.J. Styles. I’m better than Samoa Joe.

Ladies and Gentlemen…the champ is here...

You don’t have to love it…but you better learn to accept it. Because I’m taking this with me. And there isn’t a single person in that locker room that can stop me..."

IMO its punks greatest promo and one of my favorite wrestling promos ever. Punk is bloody and has lucy (daffney unger) and colt cabana with him.

"Raven, the reason I hate you, the reason in my heart of hearts why I hate you, is because I didn't know any better when I was a little kid. When my dad came home smelling like beer, I thought it was a hard day's work he was doing. I didn't realize he was out at the bar, I didn't realize that work was the unemployment office. I didn?t think it was strange for somebody to come home from work and have to take an Old Style open in the shower while they showered. I didn't think it was strange for somebody to pass out. I thought an Old Style, a pack a day was the norm. Raven, my father is EXACTLY LIKE YOU. And since day one in Ring of Honor, where fighting spirit is supposed to be REVERED!! things aren't supposed to be this way. I'd shake your hand like a normal man, but the truth is I don't respect you. I HATE YOU. I hate you for everything you've pissed away, everything I scrape and I claw for that I haven't even earned yet, that you got HANDED to you, that you FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET! FOR WHAT!?!?! For pills? For booze? For alcohol? For women? I am born of your poison society, so, on the 17th of July, I will become A MONSTER, to fight the monsters of the world. And your time in Ring of Honor WILL BE DONE! And that is a promise! Because THIS IS TRUE. THIS IS REAL. THIS IS STRAIGHT EDGE!"
    Why are you scared to dream of God
    When it's salvation that you want?
    You see stars that clear have been dead for years
    But the idea just lives on.

My Mood
    Blah

Re: CM Punk quotes.

I'm holding my breath in anticipation of his heel turn.
    "If Miz can kick your ass then the clerk at the store can kick your ass"- Chavo Guerrero

I don't always drink, but when I do, I SAVAGELY beat my wife.

"I'm a short dicked Irishman!" - Brian Kendick

If your product were any good, you wouldn't need sexism to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
    I'm holding my breath in anticipation of his heel turn.
    Yea he's a great face but reading those and hearing some of his other promos he is an excellent heel. The second to last promo was just flat out awesome.
    THE PERFECT PARTNER :P

CREDIT TO ECKO

Rookie of the Year 2007
    WWE Unforgiven 2007 Prediction Winner
    TNA Final Resolution 2008 Prediction Winner
    WWE Royal Rumble 2008 Prediction Winner
    WWE No Way Out 2008 Prediction Winner
    TNA Lockdown 2008 Prediction Winner
    TNA Sacrifice 2008 Prediction Winner
    WWE Night Of Champions 2008 Prediction Winner
    WWE No Mercy 2008 Prediction Winner
    TNA Final Resolution 2008 (December Edition) Prediction Winner
    WWE Breaking Point 2009 Prediction LOSER but almost winner by Kami-sama

Quote Originally Posted by Erock14 View Post
    Yea he's a great face but reading those and hearing some of his other promos he is an excellent heel. The second to last promo was just flat out awesome.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I truly cannot wait until his heel turn, whenever it may happen.
    Ridiculously missing in action.

My Mood
    Psychedelic

God I couldn't stop reading that second to last promo, amazing...seriously it makes me wonder why they don't give Punk more creative controle behind the mic, his promos now are complete shit compared to those.

Promoted to Super Mod
    1000+ Time GR Hardcore Champion
    WWE Royal Rumble 2009, 2010 & 2011 Predictions Winner
    WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 & 2014 Predictions Winner
    WWE WrestleMania xXx Predictions Winner
    WWE No Way Out 2008 & 2012 Predictions Winner
    WWE Over the Limit 2010 & 2012 Predictions Winner
    WWE Payback 2013 Predictions Winner
    WWE Money in the Bank 2012 Predictions Winner
    WWE SummerSlam 2013 Predictions Winner
    WWE Unforgiven 2007 Predictions Winner
    WWE Night of Champions 2007, 2009 & 2013 Predictions Winner