GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
    Former Owner & Webmaster

Lightbulb

First I'd like to thank all of those who have applied. After great consideration and reading each application countless times. I have narrowed the final cut down to ten potentials. The following are the first ever GamingRing.com apprentices...

Team One:
    Halen
    X-Kid
    Bfreeze
    Communisthunter
    The Dreamer

Team Two:
    Philly Playa
    Feral
    TheBigAfro (*Danny*)
    Ajay
    Big Show

Congratulations to those of you who have been entered and welcome to apprentice You are all unique individuals and all had very creative applications and show the qualities an apprentice should have. I suggest you get in contact with your team members and come up with team names. Be prepared for Thursday, your first task will be assigned and you will have one week to complete it.
    Thanks, see you Thursday.

[ February 02, 2004, 06:18 AM: Message edited by: *Danny* ]

Cool i made apprentice and big brother. Looks like img etting notice around here. alot is at stake in this game
    Formely Known As The Dreamer

GWF Tag Team Champion
    http://prowrestlingnetwork.com/wwg/images/tag.gif

Phew, I was anxious because I wasn't sure the attchment had worked. Anywho, thanks for picking Halen for GR Apprentice

Completionist

w00tage...interesting teams there (not in a bad way, trust me)...looking forward to the first task .

Matt didn't pick me because he knew I would of won and he can't have me win because I'm hated.

Danny

WOOO i made it, although matt can i change my name from "the big afro" to *Danny*?

Chappelle

WOW.......im surprised, i actually made it into the team.

Thanks alot for the chance Matt, it really is appreciated, but just to let you know even if i don't win the competition the stuff i mentioned i could do for the main page, i would still be available to do.

Once again thank you.

~~BIG SHOW~~

Achievement Hunter

YAY, I passed Matty's test.
    Great team Matt. I can't wait to start.
    Good luck everyone!
    Later Dayz~

Gamer3:16

Congratulations to everyone who made the contest. I have been informed by Mr. Trumpthew Parker that I am the Advisor of Team #1. So I may be getting in contact with the following people:
    Halen
    X-Kid
    Bfreeze
    Communisthunter
    The Dreamer
    If you guys have a meeting, try to make me aware as well if possible so I may advsie your work quality.

BTW, TimmeH is in charge of Team 2.

Check-pointer

Thanks for giving me the chance to be in this

Australian Made
    My Mood
    Drunk

Oh... Well I see my name isn't up there... Well good luck to everyone else congrats on making it on the team(s).

"Hes an Aussie, he drinks beer and hes a pimp! Every time he posts a pic on here, hes with some fine piece of ass. Always chill, even when people try to provoke him on the site, he keeps it cool while making them look silly while he does it. He knows how to party, knows where the hot bitches are."
    -Kingy

Check-pointer

Cool

Well, glad to see I'm back and in full force. I don't really know my team to well as I know most everyone on the other team somewhat. I guess that makes it more of a challenge for us though. Should be interesting and fun.

Good luck to everyone involved.
    ...::a ::Y:: o::...

-=(*Accomplishments*)=-

- Former Member #2 - Former Moderator - Former MegaMod - Former Administrator - First Avatar Manager - Two Time WWG European Champ WWG Television Champ (Current) - WWG Hardcore Champ - InterContinental Champ - Five Time WWG World Champ - Four Time WWG Tag Team Champion(Triple X, Y2J, Sirrius, Johnny Blaze) - Former WWG Radio Commentator - One Time Fantasy Wrestling Champion - Award for Best Nickname - Original WWG Fed Bio Site Creator/Maintainer - Monday Night Massacre Results Writer - WWG Fed CEO/Owner - Winner of 1st WWG Legend Award - 2nd/3rd Place in WWG Top 10 - WWG Fallout Final Four - Pimp Kliq Co-Founder - WWG's 2002 Match of the Year (Written by Holocaust) - WWG's Couple of the Year (w/Stacy) - Founder of the Stich Fan Club(W/Cuda) - WWG 2003's Return of the Year Award (w/Sirrius and J Rock) - Tie for WWG 2003's Best Feud (w/ Holocaust) - Tie for WWG's Most Overrated (w/Holocaust) - Selected for GR Apprentice Competition -

*****FRAT PACK SUPPORTER*****

!PiZZoW!

Congrats everyone, best of luck to all of you, especially Freeze

Thread Information