GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
    Tried the Demo

i feel thattheersalot of racism today and i feel most of it is justified wheersome of it. e.g white people takign flak from ******* is bad.
    ok so hereare my pros and cons:

Pros:
    -Black ppl should be referred to as ******* as letsfacet they r *******,
    - White people r a tad better
    - Pakis r so annoying

cons: black people think they can shoot ya muma

this is retarded this needs to be closed..

idiot...

Casual Gamer

I think is his way of saying I have had enough of the boards, but I wanna go out in style so please ban me.

Originally posted by Polak:
    I think is his way of saying I have had enough of the boards, but I wanna go out in style so please ban me.
    He's done dumb shit like this before, but, I'm sure he won't be here much longer. If I could close this I would, but I don't mod here so I guess we'll have to wait for......

Heres some pro's and cons...

Pro's: RVD Hardcore Heaven is gonna be banned.

Cons: he is a con.

Sig & Avatar Credit: Imp

Check-pointer

Man seriously, you gotta be the dumbest P.O.S on this bored. But don't worry, you've inspired me to create my first ever:

"Veno's People Who Should Be Shot List":
    1)RVD hardcore heaven

CONGRATS!

....dumbass

So the great thing aobut not being racist, is i cna hate you because ur a dumb fuck. not b/c ur a different color. See ya in hell buddy boy

[ August 31, 2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Veno ]

RVD hardcore heaven can go straight to hell! I wish you were in front of me right now so I could kick your punk ass, you stupid son of a bitch!

I'm sorry for the language, but racist people piss me off!
    TDS Radio
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thedailysuplex
    Listen to Brian, John and GR's own Big Luther

And the NEEEWW ECW World Champion
    The Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment
    Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Casual Gamer

What the fuck. I even spelled it out for you. Im black. White are a tad better, what the hell is that suppose to mean. I wish I knew you so I would come to your house and beat the living hell out of you. Stupid son a bitch. Im not going to say anything more. Your ass is definitely banned. Nighty Nighty,

My Mood
    Twisted

Worst...Topic...Ever!

Get a Life seriously, you Fuckin Racist!

Check-pointer

If I see you anywhere consider you ass shoved straight up yo mommas ass. YOu might be some dumbfuck who think he big but in real life one of those no life dickheads who think they can change something. As soon as we get rid of your trashed up shitty ass off this board we can be happy...

man damn and i just got done yelling at ya in teenage wasteland for this shit, so I aint gonna start again instead im giving my own list of pros and cons

Racsim cons: everything, discriminates against people, makes some people inferior and the expence of another ect

Racsim pros: lets closeminded people like you breeze through life with out ever having to face up to your own mistakes and you can always blame someone else, because of this you never get anywhere in life and i can have fun thowing money at you when your homeless cause you cant do anything cause "******* and pakis" (please excuse my languge im trying say it in words his little mind can understand) have taken all the houses and jobs at least in your mind

banning you pros: i dont have to read you shit anymore and you'll stop rasing my blood pressure and pissing you off

banning you cons: NONE

and o yea before you call me derogatory rasist names i just thought you should know this is a white boy chewing your ass out bitch so now your accually gonna have to think of an intellectual argument since you cant make fun of my race

WWG Hardcore champion. (2nd time) (one year + reign)

WWG Tag Team Champion (with Killa 187) (4th time)

WWG TV Champion (4th time)

Check-pointer

usin the n-bomb isnt cool man, your definately gonna get banned, its just plain stupid that you made this topic........

also, i'd like to say this even tho ppl are gonna hate me for it......

there is no such thing as racism, using the word racist just makes someone feel more inferior, and there is no point in using the race to describe something....example.....is golden retriever and a bulldog two different races? theyre still dogs and do the same things....just like humans an mexican person and japanese person can have kids theyre not different races theyre just from different ethnicities ......

i hope i clear somethings about the word racist, it pointless to use the word racist telling the person he or she is racist is like telling a dog hes racist against other dogs......payce.....

Maybe It will be Like the Movie American History X and he will go to jail for A hate Crime and in the process be Turned to love every one! Also dont forget what Happened in American History X! Yes the Ass Rape Scene. so maybe he will get Enlightened! ha ha. I do Agreee With Ajay with what he said. Anyways congrats on the ban PoS!
    "Car...Reverse...None."
    94 Firebird Formula V8- Status- Running Strong and making some Serious HP!

Cheap Ass Gamer For Life - CAG's Unite!

This e-tough guy is one of those people that come online and say shit they would never say in the "real world".
    RVD...no matter how much the kids make fun of you at school dont shoot them.

Achievement Hunter

There are no "Pros" about racism. I am gonna close this because of obvious reason.
    Later Dayz~

Thread Information