GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
    Achievement Hunter Poop Ship Destroyer's Avatar

credit: wrestlezone

The following is from the Houston Chronicle:

FRANK C. CALAWAY, 76, was born in Temple, Oklahoma on November 16, 1926 and passed away peacefully on Tuesday July 22, 2003. Frank served with the U.S. Navy during World War II in the Pacific Theater. He retired from the Houston Post in 1991 after 38 years of dedicated service. He is survived by his beautiful wife of 56 years, Catherine; five sons and their wives, David and Eleanor, Michael and Hideko, Paul and Ana, Tim and Diane, and Mark and Sara; brother, Howard; sisters, Elizabeth McPherson and Colleen Pennington; fourteen grandchildren, three great grandchildren and numerous friends. The family will receive friends on Thursday July 24, 2003 from 6:00 until 8:00 p.m. at Heights Funeral Home, 1317 Heights Boulevard. The funeral service will be Friday July 25, 2003 at 10:00 a.m. in the Chapel of Heights Funeral Home with Rev. Donald McPherson officiating. Interment will follow in Brookside Memorial Park. The family would like to thank all of the close friends, doctors, and nurses who have provided endless support in our greatest time of need. Frank, you will be dearly missed and fondly remembered. God bless you. We know you are looking down on us with a smile.

On behalf of all of us at this website, we want to send our deepest condolences to the entire Calaway family as well as their family and friends
    that's really sad and my condolences go to the family and friends
    Keepin' it brown

YouTube Player

Oh man that really sucks. It kinda makes you wonder if that will affect Undertaker's in-ring action at Vengeance. Anyway, I send my condolences to all of the Calaway'sfamily and friends.

Rest in Peace Frank. Have a safe journey to heaven.
    TDS Radio
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thedailysuplex
    Listen to Brian, John and GR's own Big Luther

And the NEEEWW ECW World Champion
    The Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment
    Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Quicksaver

that sux huge ass man. if i knew whut condescelences meant i'd say it. but i dont so i'm gonna say r.i.p. undertaker's dad.

Quicksaver

Dang that sucks much. I wonder how Undertaker is taking the news. Hes probably destrount. They'll probably just cancel the Cena match if hes too upset. RIP Frank.

ronnie

Check-pointer

Man that really must suck for Taker right now and I send my condolences or whatever to the Calaways and hope Taker takes it ok and they wont have to cancel the match this Sunday at Vengeance.

R.I.P Frank Calaway.

Quicksaver

I sure Taker will be brave and show up at Vengeance. I won't blame him if he don't show up at all.

Well anyways, RIP Frank Calaway.

I don't know what it's like to loose a father, but I know that it must hurt and I send my condolences to Undertaker and every member of his family and I hope everything comes out o.k. for Mark a.k.a. Undertaker.

Tried the Demo

I want to send my condolences to the Undertaker (Mark Callaway) and hope there family will do alright.

R.I.P- Frank Callaway

Chappelle

I think this must be one of the worst things in the world, to lose a family member. I personally don't think the match will be persponed but maybe they willso they can increase the buildup towards SummerSlam.

However if the match does go on i will also feel sorry for Cena as Taker is gonna be letting out alot of emotions in that match and i can see it becoming quite rough.

Condolences to the Calloways.

Thread Information