GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Quicksaver

Jeff Hardy was reportedly telling people at the recent Ring of Honor show that he attended that he would be making his return to the WWE very soon. Despite the fact that no actual discussions between Hardy & the WWE have taken place, it's pretty much a sure thing that the WWE would take him back in an instant if Hardy showed that he has cleaned himself up and that he has his passion for the business back. Jeff is only planning on wrestling at one other indy show this summer on the West Coast, but Hardy is being credited for helping ROH get increase ticket sales for their show in New Jersey which Hardy was apart of. Jeff is a bit upset with the WWE however, because they never payed him any royalties from the Hardy Boys autobiography since he was released a few months back.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
    -----------------------------------------------
    i really hope this is true, i want jeff back more than anything!

I really hope this is wrong..

My Mood
    Dead

Jeff Hardy was a great performer in WWE... its a shame this happened... but Jeff and WWE need to get in contact and get Jeff back in...
    MR. 187!

Awesome Credit goes to Kayta "The Micro Legend!"

2 TIME WWG INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

4 TIME TAG TEAM CHAMP! (With Pyro)

Completionist The Celtic Warrior's Avatar

Yo~

That's bullshit that the WWE hasn't paid him anything for the Hardy Boyz book. He could probably take legal action over that, but obviously he doesn't want to if he wants to be on good terms.

I would love to see him back, I don't see how anyone can't like him, he has fucking talent.

-Ele

Yeah..in maybe 1998. He was lazy and sloppy in the ring and din't give a fuck. He doesn't have passion for the buisness. Pfft..and some people wonder why he was booed in RoH.

Maybe he had somethin going on in his personal life that made him not try so hard.

But Jeff Hardy has alot of talent and can go somewhere, he's not scared to do anything, so all those stunts he does could bring ratings, Jeff was always the brother that was more liked.

Sig & Avatar Credit: Imp

I really hope he comes back. He's one of the best ever.
    The Ax & The Smasher

Check-pointer

I hope he comes back, even if its just for filler matches, he's dman entertaining. Like when he jumped off the balcony(term?) and did a swanton bomb to one of 3MW. man that was fuckin awesome.

He didn't seem to help rating when he was there. Last time I checked jumping off balconies didn't make you a good wrestler or New Jack would be the greatest wrestle in the world. Hardy is awful in the ring and doesn't have a passion for the buisness, unlike his talented brother, Matt.

Jeff Hardy one of the BEST EVER? Excuse me while I puke.

Check-pointer

um dude, no one , especially me, said he was a a good wrestler. i sai dhe was a good ENTERTANER. they are quite different

P.S. don't double post.

Check-pointer

Ever since I heard that the WWE released Jeff I was devistated because I always looked forward to his matches and just seeing his intro..so I hope that he will be able to make a strong return in the WWE.

Between Parts Unknown and The Otherside of Darkness

I hope that bastard who wore alien semen on his face in his entrance never comes back...as a singles wrestler anyway if he comes back he should be on a team and be as good as how he was back in 1999-2000 when i actually kinda thought he was good
    In the end all that matters is that I am rich and you aren't

you make me laugh how smart you try and make yourself out to be, which you're not. I'm not mocking you. I'm not demanding you agree wit' me. I'm not such a faggot like you to say I'm from "Parts Unkown and The Otherside of Darkness"! man, the day a geek trys to insult me.....LMAO!

at this point I don't give a shit what's uncalled for. Calgary wants to talk crazy, I can talk crazy too. simple as that.

....no you did not compare gays to blacks!

you are the biggest piece of shit around here. you are saying nothing intelligent when you are responding to things that you are assuming.

FEAR ~C~D~G~

Achievement Hunter Spicolli Driver's Avatar

Jeff sucks.

LMFAO Alien Semen
    But Seriously, Jeff Is A Great Alternative To The Slow Incredibly Boring Wrestling that We Get Alot Of The Time, Like La Resistance For Example...
    Jumping Off A Balcony Isn't Making You the Greatest Wrestler Ever, But Still It Shows You Have The Balls To Do It, Who Are You To Watch On your Coach And Make Fun Of Him, I Say Sign Him Back, The Kid Has Potential.
    LAter
    *...HbK...*

"Get Money or Get Nothing"

Game of Choice: NHL 09
    Rockstar3319

Potential for the Betty Ford Clinic!

I hope Jeff never works with the WWE again. I was actually happy to hear he left the company. Before he left, I literally fell asleep during his matches on RAW. The guy is horrible and obviously on some kind of drug. There would be no place for Jeff if he came back; if they teamed him with Matt, it would ruin Matt's carrer. I can't see how anybody can say Jeff is one of the best ever.

[ August 14, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: ECW ]

Check-pointer

Well maybe he got depressed, lost the love for hte business got into drugs,etc b/c the writers werent doing anything with him. The bets tihng that happened with him when Matt "betrayed" him:
    -------------------------------------------------
    Title Shot against Undertaker: One of the only matches i can reconstruct completely in my head.

Teaming with Bubba: I tohuht they might form a ECW stable with those 2 spike,dreamer,RVD. But no luck he gets kicked aorund somemore

Kissing Trish:Well fuck wouldn't you kiss her?

------------------------------------------------

Notihng to write home about. Half of him sucking since Matt left is because the writers are too busy sucking up to Vinnie to tihnk up a decent storyline for him.I'm mena seriously, besides his ladder match with Taker, can any of you tinhk of a decent story he had going?I mean come on they let the kid paint himself stupid colors. They might as well handed him a doobie.

Quicksaver

all i can say is that it is a bloody good thing jeff is coming back. wrestling is very slow paced at the moment. jeff brought to the business what no one else can, or ever will do properly, and that is the extreme factor. as if there havnt been moment that ya just go...holy crap, did that just happen when jeff would do a ladder move and stuff. i personally liked his intro, i thought it was original as hell. and also jeff isnt the ebst wrestler around, but he does the job, what makes him better than alot of the wwe talent is that he entertains.

He doesn't entertain me..and no one knows that he is coming back. He's still probably doing drugs so..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information