GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs

Google Chrome sign in problem .. help needed.

I go to sign into google chrome but a page keeps poping up saying the following..

" you already have data that is encrypted using a different version of your google account password. Please enter it below passphrase "

I go to enter the account password though and the same page keeps popping up, I don't know what to do since I never run into this problem before.
    Is anyone open to an opportunity getting paid to help promote a new social media ????
    If so then go to this site https://www.l9app.com/fireup For more info and watch the video.

My Mood
    Psychedelic

Re: Google Chrome sign in problem .. help needed.

I just read through your other Chrome threads (Never knew you posted them). The thing with Chrome and Firefox being open source browsers, is they don't work the same way for everyone. For you, I'd say drop Chrome and go back to Firefox if it works for you....your specific computer, just functions better with the coding built into Firefox then it does with Chrome. I'm the complete opposite, Chrome works perfectly for me, whereas Firefox is slow and buggy.

As for this specific problem in this thread, I've never seen this before...sounds more like a bug in Gmail than Chrome. What I would do is copy and paste that error message into Google and see what it says. But again seeing all the problems you seem to have with Chrome, I'd just go back to using Firefox. Use what works.
    Last edited by Viper; May 19, 2012 at 08:53 PM.

Promoted to Super Mod
    1100+ Time GR Hardcore Champion
    WWE Royal Rumble 2009, 2010 & 2011 Predictions Winner
    WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 & 2014 Predictions Winner
    WWE WrestleMania xXx Predictions Winner
    WWE No Way Out 2008 & 2012 Predictions Winner
    WWE Over the Limit 2010 & 2012 Predictions Winner
    WWE Payback 2013 Predictions Winner
    WWE Money in the Bank 2012 Predictions Winner
    WWE SummerSlam 2013 & 2014 Predictions Winner
    WWE Unforgiven 2007 Predictions Winner
    WWE Night of Champions 2007, 2009 & 2013 Predictions Winner
    WWE Battleground 2013 Predictions Winner
    WWE Hell in a Cell 2013 Predictions Winner
    WWE Survivor Series 2008, 2010 & 2011 Predictions Winner
    WWE TLC: Tables Ladders & Chairs 2010 & 2012 Predictions Winner

Re: Google Chrome sign in problem .. help needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    I just read through your other Chrome threads (Never knew you posted them). The thing with Chrome and Firefox being open source browsers, is they don't work the same way for everyone. For you, I'd say drop Chrome and go back to Firefox if it works for you....your specific computer, just functions better with the coding built into Firefox then it does with Chrome. I'm the complete opposite, Chrome works perfectly for me, whereas Firefox is slow and buggy.

As for this specific problem in this thread, I've never seen this before...sounds more like a bug in Gmail than Chrome. What I would do is copy and paste that error message into Google and see what it says. But again seeing all the problems you seem to have with Chrome, I'd just go back to using Firefox. Use what works.
    The thing is I am fine using both Firefox or Chrome, however I thought once I reinstalled google Chrome and tired to sign in my book marks / favorites would come back up. But I get noting. I even tired to reset my password and got no where.

I did try & search passphrase and didn't get to far. So I guess I lost all of my book marks / favorites. : (

I'll have to see if I can find out how to contact google about this issue.

Updated:

I uninstalled Google Chrome & reinstalled it, thinking that might help. It seemed to work as far as that whole passphrase going away but now I can't seem to understand why my bookmarks / favorites has yet to come back, I don't have any idea either on how to get them back or if the bookmakrs / favorites are just gone.
    Last edited by WWE RKO; May 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Is anyone open to an opportunity getting paid to help promote a new social media ????
    If so then go to this site https://www.l9app.com/fireup For more info and watch the video.

Thread Information