GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
    Completionist Sudden Depact 2.0's Avatar

Kamala To Have Other Foot Amputated

Former WWE Superstar "Ugandan Giant" Kamala will undergo foot amputation surgery on Thursday, his son announced Tuesday on Facebook.
    "I am sad to report that on Thursday April 5 James Kamala Harris will have his right foot removed," wrote Kamala Jr.

It will be the the legendary grappler's third amputation in recent months. He had his left foot amputated last November due to complications of high blood pressure and diabetes. The upper part of the leg was then removed in December.

He addressed the matter in February, writing on Facebook, "I wish I could still be in the ring but deep down I know my time is up. Nowadays having only one leg it's obvious. There is no turning back the hands of times. Thanks to all of you that write me and keeping me in your prayers. Right now my heart is broken but in time I know it will heal. I wish I had the skill to do something else but I dont know what it would be."

Those interested in making a donation to assist Kamala's medical bills can do so by contacting Kamala Jr. at jr@kamalajr.info.
    from pwpix
    wow i feel so sorry for him. i wish him the best of luck for the rest of his life
    GamingRing Accomplishments
    1 of 2 Wrestlemania XXIV Prediction Winners
    WWE Royal Rumble 2009 Prediction Winner

credit to Chocolate Booty Man for my avatar

Re: Kamala To Have Other Foot Amputated

So sad to hear this. Hope his health improves.
    Back from the dead...at least for the moment!

Thread Information