GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Straight-Edge SuperMod UNLEASHED's Avatar

Official Gamingring WWE 13 Wish List Thread

So I thought it would be a good idea to make an official thread dedicated to your wishes for WWE 13. I'm not going to move any existing threads here because that would just be a big mess, but now we have a place for it. From now on, if you want to discuss what you want to see in WWE 13, please try to keep it in this thread. I understand that you might want to make a separate thread if you want to have a whole discussion just on a certain thing, so I'm not going to go mod-crazy on you if you make another thread.

So with that being said, what do you want to see in WWE 13?

GamingRing Accomplishments
    WWE Backlash 2007 Prediction Winner
    WWE One Night Stand 2007 Prediction Winner
    WWE No Way Out 2008 Prediction Winner
    WWE SummerSlam 2008 Prediction Winner
    WWE Royal Rumble 2009 Prediction Winner
    WWE Extreme Rules 2009 Prediction Winner
    WWE Survivor Series 2009 Prediction Winner
    WWE Royal Rumble 2010 Prediction Winner
    WWE Elimination Chamber 2010 Prediction Winner
    Promoted from Mod to Supermod - 9/24/09

Check-pointer
    My Mood
    Happy

Re: Official Gamingring WWE 13 Wish List Thread

1. More moves added to the game...(More moves are vital to continue the games fun) The variety is key I understand its a WWE game first but more moves are needed in my honest opinion. Whether its cheaper/better to Mo-Cap vs Computer Animated (Like past games) I don't know but wanted to provide options for THQ to look at. Also more double team moves to be added tot he game.

2. Adding the idea of a superstar's locker room where we change HHH's attire from "The Game" to "DX" to "Hunter Hearst Helmsly" same for legends and other attires. Allow options for different trunks, elbow pads, entrance attires, and carrying props tot the ring "sledgehammer". This gives us an many options to add more to our characters from entrance attires and special moments. It also prevents people putting a wrestler in a skirt. Is this possible right away I'm not sure but putting an idea out there.

3. Misc. Ideas - Just a few ideas I wanted to throw out to THQ and community while on my mind

a.) Start-Up Match Mini-Games/After Match Attacks (Random option)

b.) Allow Created Arenas playable online

c.) Backstage Interaction/ Arena Interaction - I would like to see arena interaction where fighting on the stage provides different situation slamming into titantron or diving off WWE Logo on stage.

d.) Turnbuckle Taunts - A small idea but very cool to taunt in a match with.

e.) Weight Detection - For superstars and ability to climb ropes would be cool

f.) Sound- for commentary and fan reactions

g.) Reversals to Reversals - Similar to All-Stars

h.) Add more to Create-A-Superstar, Arena, Story Designer, and Universe 3.0...More Match Types 2vs2vs2, I Quit, Strecher, Guest Ref matches would be cool to see.

i.) Keep these great legends under contract they made it one of the best roster to date.

j.) Online Leagues...Keep people on the game instead of the computer. Or have your site manage the leagues with Owners and Mods of the leagues to track it online.

k.) Allow Created Arenas playable online

l.) Improve Superstar threads

* Make WrestleMania Arena bigger to feel more special for the user *

One Last Idea for "PR" what if THQ issued a "Timeline" to keep fans excited throughout the year. They could have their own calender for all announcements and interviews and we can keep looking where Marcus, Tank, Bryan, and more will be doing interviews on a THQ official website.

P.S. I want a legends sim game THQ.
    Last edited by Animalz07; December 1, 2011 at 12:56 PM.

My Mood
    Amused

CAW Call Names
    I say take the call names out and do like EA does in a lot of their games where the announcers actually recognize the name you input for your created player and say that name. For instance, if I input the name Kurt Angle as the first and last name and The Olympic Hero as a prefix nickname, the announcer would say "The Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle!" during my entrance or if the nickname were input in the middle it would be "Kurt "The Olympic Hero" Angle!" when the announcer introduces him. Also, having the announcer say the height, weight, and hometown (which should be input just like the names are and announced just the same) of CAWs would be a big improvement as well.

Importing
    Give us the ability to import our CAWs, paint tool designs, created finishers, created arenas, and future create mode items (here's hoping for create-a-belt) from past games onto the new game. This would save avid CAW makers a HUGE amount of time by not having to manually go back and remake everything they previously created in the previous game(s). That time could be used for many other things, such as playing the game itself!

Wrestler Themes
    Add older wrestler themes into the game so we can play them in our menu or add them to a CAW or Superstar/Diva entrance. Sure, we may never see Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, etc. on WWE TV ever again, but I believe that they own the rights to their music so it SHOULD be allowed to be in the games. That's my own assumption anyway. Also, if I want to do something like give HHH his "My Time" theme instead of what he has now or give Cody Rhodes his old theme instead his new one or give Randy Orton one of his old themes instead of Voices, it would be awesome if I could do that. Perhaps releasing them as DLC like "track packs" would be an option. I would love to browse my game menu while listening to the theme of Mr. Perfect or Razor Ramon as well as music like the theme for The Miz and Drew McIntyre. I think it'd be awesome to have the mixture in there and being able to choose what we do and do not want to play while we browse the menus, watch the entrances, and play the game. Also, an option to turn the commentary off and listen to the in-game music instead (like the themes and soundtrack etc.) would be great.

3-Part Submission System
    A revamp of sorts of an idea I had that combined the A/B/SS submission system. I think this is a better version and hope the rest of you agree. Anyway, here we go.

Let's say Wrestler A (WA from here on out) puts Wrestler B (WB) into a submission. From here, there are 3 options that should work for all 3 systems. This will involve the right stick (as it does now with SS moves), the left stick, and the reversal (R2/RT) button. WB has 3 ways of getting out of the submission applied by WA. WB can twirl the right stick to ESCAPE just like you can now with SS moves. Nothing changed there at all, so this system is included. WB can also twirl the left stick to try and crawl to the ropes. During both of these, WA can do one of two things. WA can twirl the left stick to drag WB back to the center of the ring OR use the right stick to apply pressure on the submission hold. Again, this is just like how the SS moves are now in the way it is implemented. If both WA and WB are twirling the left stick, whoever is winning the struggle will determine whether WB is crawling to the ropes or if WA is pulling them back to the center of the ring. This will replace the button mashing Sub A system essentially which would allow you to either crawl for the ropes or escape the submission. Also, WB could be twirling the left stick while WA is using the right stick to apply pressure. This will cause WB to crawl to the ropes slightly slower, but still allows them to do so. If WB is twirling the right stick to escape, WA could still be twirling the left stick to pull them to the center of the ring so they are unable to reach the ropes. Now for the last part, using the R2/RT button to reverse. If WB times the button press correctly while WA switches between applying pressure with the right stick or dragging WB back to the center of the ring with the left stick, WB will reverse the submission into one of their own, switching from defense to offense and vice versa for WA. The reversal button must be pressed when WA is applying pressure or is dragging WB back to the center of the ring. You will be able to see when WA is taking a step toward the center of the ring or when they begin to apply an extra bit of pressure to the submission. This is when you will need to press the reversal button to try and turn the tables. This will be all about timing, which is exactly what the Sub B system was about, only this time you don't stop a tiny ball inside a box. You use the action going on to time the reversal correctly, which makes it more realistic since those are the "critical" times of the submission and the best opportunity for a reversal. On the contrary, WA is also able to reverse WB on a couple of occasions. When WB fills up the escape meter by twirling the right stick, there will be a very small window during the escape animation where WA can press R2/RT to reverse the escape and keep the submission hold locked in. Also, when WB reaches the ropes there will be a cutscene (only plays during 1-on-1 matches) of sorts showing WB with their hand in the air before a dramatic rope grab animation. There will be a very small window here, just before WB drops their hand to grab the ropes, where WA can press R2/RT to reverse the rope grab and drag them away from the ropes.

Alright, to sum it up I'll do a quick rundown to make it as simple as possible.

WB is able to escape by twirling the right stick, crawl to the ropes by twirling the left stick, or reverse the submission using R2/RT at the correct time.

WA is able to apply pressure using the right stick or pull WB back to the center of the ring by twirling the left stick.

WB can try to crawl to the ropes by twirling the left stick while WA applies pressure using the right stick.

WB can try to escape by twirling the right stick while WA pulls WB back to the center of the ring by twirling the left stick.

WB and WA can both twirl the left stick at the same time to cause a back and forth struggle with WB crawling to the ropes and WA pulling them back to the center of the ring.

WB and WA are still able to have a struggle submission battle just like on the current games with WB twirling the right stick and WA using the right stick to apply pressure.

WB can perform a reversal into a submission of their own with a timed button press of R2/RT during the animation of WA applying pressure on the submission or stepping toward the center of the ring while dragging WB away from the ropes.

WA can perform a reversal of WB escaping the submission during the escape animation or as WB reaches for the ropes during the animation.

As the match continues, it will be much harder for WB to reach the ropes, escape, or reverse. The likelihood of these happening will depend on the damage WB has received to the appendage in the submission hold. The damage done to WA will also factor into this. If WB has been dominate and WA is very hurt, it will be much easier for WB to escape than if both were equally damaged. Last, but not least, the submission will continue until one of the above scenarios happens OR WA chooses to manually let go of it. This will allow WA to choose if they just want to wear down the opponent or make them tap out using the submission. This is my idea and, IMO, a good way to implement all 3 submission systems and having all the excitement that button mashing and a timely escape brings when desperately trying to get out of a submission.

Timing-Based Submission System
    This will go along with what I mentioned in my 3-Part Submission System idea before and be applied to all submissions that do not apply to it. It will implement a meter very similar to the new Kick-Out meter used in the SvR 2011 pinning system. This will be for moves such as the Sleeper Hold, Full Nelson, and Cobra Clutch. These are all moves that are meant to make the opponent "pass out" instead of tap out to a submission. SvR 2006 had a very similar system for the Sleep Hold, but was only applied to that move instead of to all like it as well. When one of these "pass out" submission moves are applied the pin meter will come up on screen. This will also be multi-tiered much like the 3-Part Submission System. First, you will be able to button mash to reach a set "bar" in the meter to try and escape the hold. The more damage done to the body part the hold is applied to, the harder it will be to reach the bar. There may be times where it is impossible to do so if enough damage is done. If you are unable to successfully escape by the time the animation for the hold is over (it would include the person in the hold "fighting" to get out), then the timing-based part will come up. This time, you will get between 1-3 chances to reverse or escape the hold. The referee will lift the arm up of the person in the hold, then drop it. Depending on the amount of damage done will determine how many chances you get to escape. Light damage (Yellow) or no damage will allow you 3 chances, Medium damage (Orange) will allow 2 chances, and Heavy damage (Red) will allow 1 chance. When the arm is raised, the meter will pop up. When the arm begins to drop is when you will be able to hold the button to try and reach a set bar (randomly placed in the meter no matter the damage) to try and reverse or escape. There will be 2 bars in the meter, one for reversal and one for escape. You can either escape to fight out of the hold or reverse it into a "pass out" submission of your own depending on which bar you land in. They will be different colors to distinguish what each one is for.

Reversals
    Alright, reversing with R2/RT. You remember how on HCTP-2007 when they had the Submission A system with the button mashing correct? While you were button mashing, you would see the wrestler who had applied the submission (in my example, Wrestler A) take a step forward to drag the opponent to the center of the ring instead of just "gliding" like they did in No Mercy. When they took the step forward during the animation would be one of the times you could reverse into your own submission if you are Wrestler B. The other time would be while WA is applying pressure using the right stick. When they begin applying pressure, you see them start pulling back on the appendage they have locked in the submission such as Bret leaning back while applying the sharpshooter or Cena pulling up while having the opponent trapped in the STF. These are the moments where they begin to apply pressure in their submissions to try and make the opponent tap out. Just as they begin to apply the pressure would be the moment you have to reverse into your own submission. Being able to choose reversals for your CAW or the Superstars/Divas in every situation. I think this is something everyone has been wanting for a LONG time in the series. It would only make sense and make it so each person FEELS different when you play as them.

Upload/Download Options Online
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I would like to have more online options, especially when uploading my CAWs and such. What I mean by that is the ability to allow people to edit certain parts of my CAW. I don't just want a cut and dry "Yes they can edit all parts of my CAW." or "No they can't edit any part of my CAW." Say I want to allow someone to edit my moveset, but not my entrance or the way the CAW looks. There should be options for that. A simple screen would do I think. It would be something like this:

Allow which parts to be edited?
    Morphing Yes No
    Attire 1 Yes No
    Attire 2 Yes No
    Attire 3 Yes No
    Attire 4 Yes No
    Entrance Yes No
    Moveset Yes No
    Attributes Yes No
    Abilities Yes No

Something like that would be great. It wouldn't have to be specific for each attire, but having options for Morphing, Attire, Entrance, Moveset, Attributes, and Abilities would definitely help instead of an overall Yes or No for everything. This could be applied to other things as well such as Paint Tool logos, Story Designer uploads, and whatever other custom stuff we'll be able to upload this year and beyond. The more options for the uploader, the better.

Weight Detection
    For me, a weight detection system should be effected directly by Strength, Adrenaline and Agility attributes. I'll explain in further detail as to how each of these will effect the Superstars and Divas to have a much better weight detection system than we saw in the likes of SvR 2007.

The higher your Strength, the more weight you can pick up and the less Adrenaline you use in doing so. So, if you have high Strength but are running low on Adrenaline, you can still pick most people up. But, if you have low Strength and high Adrenaline, you can pick bigger people up like for a suplex or body slam, but not everyone. In short, Strength would determine the MAXIMUM weight you could pick up. So, for people in the same weight class, you may be able to pick one up but not the other. By that, I don't mean people in the same weight class as yourself, although that could be the case.

Examples:
    Cena is a Heavyweight with a Strength rating of 9.5. This gives him the ability to pick up anyone in the game because he can pick up the MAXIMUM weight allowed. So, whether it be Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, Big Show, or even Yokozuna, he can pick them up even if he has low Adrenaline.

Randy Orton is a Heavyweight with a Strength rating of 8.5. This gives him the ability to pick up ALMOST anyone in the game. From Bourne and Mysterio to big guys like Undertaker and Kane, he can pick them up. However, getting to guys like Mark Henry and Big Show, he is only able to pick them up on special occasions such as during a comeback, signature, or finisher. But, even then he needs to have high Adrenaline in order to do so.

This is where I'll explain how Adrenaline really ties into this. It's not really the Adrenaline attribute that effects this, but the amount of Adrenaline you have at the time of the lifting move in the match. Of course, the higher your Adrenaline attribute, the longer it takes for your Adrenaline to deplete. The new meter they have in WWE '12 would be great for this since it's more dynamic than before. The higher Adrenaline you have, the more weight you can pick up during the match. Now, you may ask "Well, isn't that what Strength is for?" Yes, it is. But, just like during an actual match, how tired/worn down someone is can effect what they're able to do at different points in the match. So, if you have high Adrenaline and are feeling fresh, you are able to do much more than if you have low Adrenaline and are feeling worn down.

Examples:
    Randy Orton has a Strength rating of 8.5. So, if he is feeling fresh and has a high amount of Adrenaline, he can body slam Big Show. However, if he is worn down and running low on Adrenaline, he would simply struggle to body slam Big Show but to no avail.

In other words, Strength will only determine the MAXIMUM and MINIMUM amount of weight you can pick up. Adrenaline will determine HOW MUCH weight you can pick up at that time during the match. The more Adrenaline you have, the more you can pick up. The less Adrenaline you have, the less you can pick up. However, due to there being a MINIMUM weight you can pick up, no matter if you have full Adrenaline or almost completely depleted, there will still be people you can pick up.

Examples:
    John Cena, will full Adrenaline, can pick up Big Show, Mark Henry, and Yokozuna due to his high Strength allowing him to pick up the MAXIMUM weight in the game. With a half full Adrenaline, he can still pick up a guy like Mark Henry, who is around 400 lbs. but he is unable to pick up any larger opponents. With an almost depleted Adrenaline, he can still pick up someone like Kane or Undertaker who are around 300 lbs. Strength this high will be the MOST affected by the Adrenaline gauge due to the sheer amount of weight difference between those used in the example.

Randy Orton, on the other hand, can pick up Mark Henry with full Adrenaline, but he is unable to pick up Big Show or Yokozuna unless he also is doing a Comeback, Signature, or Finisher. "But Orton doesn't have a lifting Signature or Finisher so why does he need to lift them? lolz" Because we have the ability to go in and modify his moveset to our heart's content. So, if someone switched out the RKO for an FU or Brainbuster, he could do these moves. With half full Adrenaline, he could still pick guys like Kane and Undertaker up for a body slam or suplex. With an almost depleted Adrenaline, he could still pick up guys like Cena and Triple H. So, as you can see, there is still quite the difference in MAXIMUM weight he can pick up compared to Cena, but the MINIMUM weight is much closer. It would take special circumstances for Orton to pick up people than Cena can normally.

There will also be people who have lower Strength, say Rey Mysterio or Evan Bourne, who will never pick up a Mark Henry, Big Show, or Yokozuna no matter the circumstance. However, with high Adrenaline and a Comeback/Signature/Finisher, they could still lift up a Kane or Undertaker. Their MAXIMUM and MINIMUM weight would be much different from an Orton or Cena due to their Strength rating.

Now, on to Agility and how it fits into this weight detection system. The higher your Agility rating, the more "limber" you will be and the more "accessible" the ring will be. Agility will determine things like if you can do springboards, vault over the top rope to the outside, run up a turnbuckle to attack a perched opponent, and how far you can vault outside or jump from a turnbuckle across the ring or to the outside. This is hard to describe, so I'll get right into examples.

Examples:
    John Morrison has an Agility rating of 9.5. Because of this, he can do moves like springboards from the ropes and turnbuckles, jumping over the top rope, and running up a turnbuckle to send someone perched on top flying back into the ring with a suplex or other move. Also, this allows him to jump from the top turnbuckle to almost the complete other side of the ring as well as just past the barrier on the outside (if jumping toward the entrance ramp/announce tables).

The Undertaker has an Agility rating of 8.0. Because of this, he can do moves like jumping over the top rope to the outside for a body splash. But, you won't see him pulling off springboards inside the ring or running up turnbuckles to suplex someone off. He would be able to jump about halfway across the ring.

Kane on the other hand will have an Agility rating of 6.5. With such a low rating, we won't see him vaulting outside on top of anybody or springboarding or running up turnbuckles. He will only be able to jump about 1/3 of the way across the ring, which would be much shorter than Undertaker diving a little over halfway across and Morrison jumping almost all the way across. You wouldn't see him doing any Spears to opponents hanging from a title belt/briefcase in a ladder match either.

Strength and Agility would also play into things such as reversals. Depending on how high or low each attribute is will determine the type of reversals your wrestler will do. The higher your Strength, the more powerful reversals are available to you. The higher your Agility, the more agile reversals are available to you. Adrenaline will also determine how hard or easy it is to reverse. The higher the Adrenaline, the bigger the reversal window is and vice versa for low Adrenaline.

Examples:
    John Cena has a higher Strength attribute than Agility (1.0 difference or more), therefore he would be prone to doing more powerful reversals. If someone has him in a waistlock, you will see him clutch their wrists with his hands and slowly begin pulling them apart before pushing them away and escaping. If they have him in a powerbomb, you will see him prevent them from lifting him up and give them a back body drop instead.

Chris Jericho has Strength and Agility attributes which are the same or almost the same (.5 difference), therefore he is more prone to doing a mix of reversals. So, if he is caught in a waistlock, you will see him elbow his opponent in the head a couple of times to break the hold. If he is caught in a powerbomb, you will see the opponent lift him up, but he will punch them in the head before slipping off their shoulders to escape the move.

John Morrison has a higher Agility attribute than Strength (1.0 difference or more), therefore he would be prone to doing more Agile reversals. If he is caught in a waist lock, you would see him flip backwards out of it and land on his feet to escape the move. If he is caught in a powerbomb, you will see him lifted up to their shoulders only to reverse into a facebuster or DDT.

Of course, even this could be expanded upon in a few ways. Allowing us to choose our reversals for different situations would be one way to do so. Also, pressing the reverse button to only "escape" a move compared to holding it to "reverse" it into a move of your own is another. Last, but not least, the weight of the Superstar or Diva could determine what reversals are available to you along with the Strength and Agility ratings. The higher the rating in each, the more reversals become available to you. The heavier you are will also determine if you will be prone to do more powerful and agile reversals. In short, you won't see Kane or Undertaker backflipping out of a waistlock or giving someone a facebuster out of a powerbomb while Rey Mysterio won't be pulling arms apart or back body dropping someone to power out.

High-Flying Moves
    Since day one in this series, high-flying moves have never really been high-risk. The only time those doing the moves take damage is when jumping off a cage, HIAC, and, in the pre-SvR games, various other places you were able to climb up on. If someone jumps off a turnbuckle to missile dropkick me, but I move and they miss, they should pay for it, not get up immediately like nothing happened. Damage should be done to them for going for a big move and missing as well as a drop in momentum. That's realistic and would make the game more authentic. Make them truly be high-risk moves instead of an easy way to spam for large momentum boosts.

Taunts
    Taunts are another issue in the game. I don't know why someone would have 7 taunts, but only able to use 4 of them. I'm not saying to remove the extra 3, but find a way to make it so we can use all 7 without having to switch them out in their moveset. Also, make it so there are more places to use taunts like in No Mercy. If I'm near the turnbuckle and taunt while holding the left stick toward it, I should use a taunt in the corner such as Orton getting up on the second rope and spreading his arms, HHH getting on the second rope and doing his signature corner taunt, or HBK starting to "tune up the band" or laying on the top ropes like he's on a couch. If I'm by the ropes, I want to see Batista grabbing them and stomping, then shaking this profusely before doing his thumbs down taunt. If I'm on the apron, I want to see Rey Mysterio pointing to the air before I springboard back in on top of an opponent. If I'm Justin Gabriel on the top rope, I want to see him squatting down and looking around the arena slowly with a sinister look on his face before I press the finisher button to hit his 450 splash. These all add a lot to the presentation, gameplay, and aunthenticity of the game and should be selectable in the movesets. There should be AT LEAST 4 available from each of these positions, even if some are just the same taunt in each direction.

Abilities
    Abilities are great, but some should be things already applied to everyone. I shouldn't need an ability to reverse a pin into one of my own or to dive to the outside of the ring or springboard off the ropes. I don't expect to see Mark Henry or Big Show doing a phoenix splash springboard, so obviously there should be weight restrictions. I do, however, expect to see Undertaker jumping over the top rope onto people. So, this is where Speed and possibly a new attribute, which could be deemed as Athleticism, should be implemented. The more athletic someone is, the more moves they should be able to do, especially when it comes to dives, springboards, and running up a turnbuckle to catch a perched opponent off guard.

Creations Saved to Hard Disk
    This would make things much easier if we could save our creations to the Hard Disk. What I mean by that is, we do not save it to a "slot" on the game itself. Instead, we save them directly to the system HDD. This would allow us to have an ALMOST unlimited amount of slots for CAWs, PT Designs, CAFs, CABs, and whatever other creations we can make. These would take up space on our hard drives, vastly expanding the amount of each we can have. The only problem you would have is running out of room on the system HDD itself instead of not having anymore pre-determined slots to save your creations in.

Targeting
    The targeting system from SvR 2006 and before was the best IMO. I don't know why it was changed. Being able to press a button to cycle through each person (including your teammates and the ref) OR hold down the button to look at the nearest person was simple and effective. There was nothing wrong with it and is something I think should be brought back into the series.

Face/Heel Popularity Meter
    Instead of only having the option to make someone a Face or Heel, use a meter that determines how big of a face or heel someone is. Depending how popular or unpopular the Face or Heel is will determine how loudly the crowd cheers or jeers for them or how into a match they seem to be.

For example, if I start off Universe Mode with a freshly created Face CAW, they wouldn't be very popular. The meter would work much like the one from NASCAR 2007. Wrestling a clean match by performing clean moves and actions would help boost my meter to make me a more popular face. Diving moves, springboards, diving over the ropes, jumping off ladders, fighting out of a submission/reaching the ropes, kicking out of a pin after being hit with a signature or finisher, and other actions could help boost my popularity. This could be the same for a Heel character. Low blows, raking the eyes, choking the opponent, hiding behind the ref, hitting the ref, taking off the turnbuckle pads, using weapons, attacking the opponent on the apron in a tag match when no pin is being made on their partner, holding onto a submission once the opponent reaches the ropes, and other actions would all add to the heel popularity meter.

To make it clear, you would pick whether the person is a face or heel to start out with. Then, depending on your actions, it will determine how big of a face or heel you are. Some actions will boost the popularity of both face and heel characters such as taunting, hitting a signature, hitting a finisher, successfully using a comeback, using a wake up taunt, throwing someone up against the cage, grinding their face on the cage, using a wide range of moves in your moveset, or other actions like them.

Also, performing moves that boost a Clean wrestler while being a Heel or using moves that boost a Heel wrestler while being Clean will slightly effect your popularity in a negative way. The more you use of the opposite, the more of a negative impact it has on your popularity. There would also be special circumstances where such things do not apply. For example, using weapons in a Hardcore or Extreme Rules match would not effect a Clean wrestler negatively or performing Diving Moves in a Ladder or TLC match would not effect a Heel wrestler negatively.

Popularity would NOT effect the amount of momentum gained from doing these moves in a match. That would be determined by your attributes. The higher your Charisma attribute, the more of an impact each move has both positively and negatively on the Popularity meter. Depending on if you choose Face or Heel will determine which actions effect your popularity in a positive and negative way (obviously). If you are a Face and choose to become a Heel or vice versa, the popularity gained as the other will be cut in half. So, a full Clean meter will be at half on a Heel meter or a half Heel meter will be at 1/4th on the Clean meter. Up to 1/4th both on the Clean and Heel side of the meter will be considered Neutral, so you aren't really considered a Face or a Heel at that time. Finally, depending on how popular of a Face or Heel the wrestler is will determine how loudly the crowd will cheer or jeer them during a match, especially when performing moves that effect the Face/Heel meter. Here is a list of how the crowd reaction would break down for each when at it's maximum:

Neutral (25% or less on either side of meter) - Small reaction
    Upcoming Face/Heel (25%-50%) - Medium reaction
    Known Face/Heel (50%-75%) - Loud reaction
    Well-Known Face/Heel (75% or more) - Arena erupts!

So, a match between two Neutral wrestlers will have less of a reaction than if they were an Upcoming Heel or Upcoming Face and so on. A match between a Neutral wrestler and a Well-Known Heel/Face would have a very one-sided crowd reaction. The more popular of a Heel or Face the wrestler you defeat, the more it effects your popularity meter. Here is a list on how much of a bonus is received when facing a wrestler based on popularity:

Same Popularity - 1% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect performed in each match, 0.5% lost for each negative effect. (Neutral vs Neutral, Upcoming vs Upcoming, Known vs Known, Well-Known vs Well-Known)

One Level Above - 1.25% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 0.67% lost for each negative effect. (Neutral vs Upcoming, Upcoming vs Known, Known vs Well-Known)

Two Levels Above - 1.5% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 0.75% lost for each negative effect. (Neutral vs Known, Upcoming vs Well-Known)

Three Levels Above - 2% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 1% lost for each negative effect. (Neutral vs Well-Known)

One Level Below - 1% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 1.5% lost for each negative effect. (Well-Known vs Known, Known vs Upcoming, Upcoming vs Neutral)

Two Levels Below - 0.75% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 1.25% lost for each negative effect. (Well-Known vs Upcoming, Known vs Neutral)

Three Levels Below - 0.5% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 1% lost for each negative effect. (Well-Known vs Neutral)

10 Count System
    Something missing from the series for quite a few years now is the Double KO system. Online, it was hard to use due to laggy servers. But, offline it was fine. However, it could use a revamp as well in order to make it a better overall experience. What I would do is take away the ball drop on every count. There are a couple of reasons for this. First, it will give you more chances to stand up before the 10 Count is up. Second, it's because it will involve both a button mashing and timing-based meter. I would replace the old system with the same meter as the Timing-Based Submission System. First, you would button mash in order to fill the meter up to a set bar. Where the bar is would depend on how much damage the person has received during the match so far. Once the meter is full, an animation would begin to play out where the person rolled onto their stomach and began pushing themself off the mat. If they were already on their stomach, they would simply begin pushing off the mat without needing to rollover. As they are beginning to push themselves up, the timing-based system would come into play. You would need to hold a button to fill the meter up to reach the bar. You have to do this 1-3 times in a row to succussfully stand up, depending on the amount of damage done. As you successfully fill it each time, your wrestler will slowly rise up to their feet. If you fail to do it once, the wrestler will fall back to the mat, then begin to struggle to push themselves up again. If you have Light damage (Yellow), you only need to stop it in the bar 1 time. For Medium damage (Orange) you need to do so 2 times in a row and for Heavy damage (Red) you need to do it 3 times in a row. If you have little to no damage, there will be no KO meter. You simply need to do a bit of button mashing to get up. Of course, this would not apply to EVERY TIME you get knocked down, but only after big moves such as a Signature, Finisher, Comeback, or high damage move like a dive off the top rope, springboard, being thrown off a ladder, being put through a table, being thrown off the top rope or other actions of the sort. Of course, a couple of these would mostly apply to Hardcore, Extreme Rules, or Falls Count Anywhere matches. This would also become the standard used in all Last Man Standing matches. Another aspect of this meter would be crawling to the ropes IF one is close enough to them. You would do so by button mashing to fill the meter up to the bar in the first tier of the system. Once you reach the ropes, filling up the timing-based meter correctly would make you grab onto each rope and pull yourself up. You immediately grab the top rope for Light damage, the middle rope and then the top rope for Medium damage, and the bottom, middle, then top rope for Heavy damage. When you are not near the ropes, such as in the middle of the ring or outside, the previously explained portion of the system will apply. This can be both for if 1 person is on the ground or more than 1 such as in tag team, triple threat, fatal 4-way, etc. matches.

However, there is still more to this system than the above. For example, if a person performs a comeback, then hits their finisher yet are hurt enough to be downed, they will fall/stay down after hitting the move. But, the 10 Count system may only SLIGHTLY apply to them. They would simply perform the button mashing portion. While they are doing this, they would be crawling over to the opponent for a pin instead of trying to get up. However, if they do not reach them before they turn over and being pushing themselves up, then the 10 Count System would begin the timing-based portion. This will also apply to tag team matches, except instead of crawling for a pin they will crawl for a tag. The button-mashing portion would get them on their stomach and then pushing up again, but the timing-based would allow them to crawl to their corner. The damage done would determine how many times they need to fill the meter (1-3 times) and how fast they crawl to the tag. Which 10 Count system is used in the match would be determined by the match type EXCEPT in Last Man Standing matches. For all other matches, it would be randomly chosen. Tag team matches that involve tagging a partner would be the only matches where the Tag 10 Count system would apply. Also, depending on how much damage is done would determine how big the bar is that you must stop the timing-based meter in. The less damage, the bigger the bar so it makes it easier to get up if you don't have much damage done compared to if you had a lot of damage done. This system will give you a chance to get up when it seems unlikely that you will do so instead of just having to button mash like crazy without knowing if there is any chance at all of getting up.

Weapon Wheel
    I don't have much of a problem with this, but think it needs a bit of a revamp. For one, it could be implemented in all match types to allow for more weapons to be selected. Also, take away the cut scene crap when someone is using it. That is my biggest gripe. It takes you away from the action, so it practically stops the match or allows any AI opponents to gain the upper hand since the player is unable to see what they are doing if they are not the person grabbing a weapon from under the ring. Just put the weapon wheel by the person grabbing a weapon from under the ring WITHOUT having a cutscene that focuses solely on them. If this were done, it would be perfectly fine IMO. Just add more weapon options to choose from to give us more ways to destroy each other with!

Stablemate/Ally/Enemy Recognition
    What do I mean by recognition? I don't mean necessarily overhauling the system for each of these. I would like to see entrances for groups of 4 people and 5 people added to Create-A-Stable. That would be great! What I DO mean by this, however, is to actually see the people in a stable WORK TOGETHER during matches. I don't just mean tag team matches either. I mean matches like a battle royal, championship scramble, royal rumble, money in the bank, elimination chamber, and so on. Multi-person matches where it's every man (or woman) for themselves. Until they eliminate all other threats in the ring, they should be working together before attempting to harm each other. This would go right along with having Smarter AI. The same goes for allies and enemies. Allies should work together to take out everyone else and enemies should go straight after each other while ignoring everyone else. If multiple allies or enemies of someone is in the ring, they would help or fight the one that is their greatest ally or enemy. It would be a great feature IMO and really add some depth to the game, both in gameplay and in realism. It would create a better overall experience and make being in a stable actually MEAN something.

Create-An-Arena
    CAA given more options for the stage such as more than just 1 preset, generic stage to choose from. At least allow us the PPV, RAW/SD/Superstars/NXT stages to choose from and perhaps a couple WCW and ECW setups. Also, something I think they should do, is allow us more customization of the actual arena itself. Do we want it to be a small arena with a house show/FCW feel? Do we want a crowd like Tribute To The Troops, just a lower deck, an upper deck, 2 upper decks? Do we want a roof? Partial roof? No arena at all like TTTT? What about the placement of the announce table(s)? By the ring? By the stage? How about making our own "hot spot" area like we saw a few years back? Remember the place "in the crowd" where you hopped the barrier and had the huge speaker setup and places to throw the opponent into and various objects to beat them with? Plus jumping off the top of the speakers? Let us decide where to place an area like that, and have multiple ones, as well as let us decide what objects to have in there. I would like to see the areas around the stage accessible again as well. I miss giving a Last Ride to people off the stage and onto the floor below. And if it's on Del Rio's parked car beside the stage? Even better!

Create-An-Entrance
    There is certainly a lot they could do with it. There are always plenty of things to add to expand the current Create-A modes. Perhaps the ability to pause, fast forward, and rewind during Advanced Entrance, ESPECIALLY when trying to place pyro/smoke/cameras/nameplates at just the right time. Allowing us to use the camera system used in story designer and create-a-titantron/highlight reel would be great as well so we get the exact camera angles we want. Give us the option to use more than just 2 pyros for the entrance, using as many as we like and more than 1 at the same time. Maybe I want some smoke to go along with my pyro like Taker has in his entrance! Also, I hate it when the pyro just stops because the entrance switched to a different "part" like from stage to ramp. Allow the pyro to continue until we give it a stopping point. Also, let us create a tag team entrance with 2-5 people as well as single w/manager, tag w/manager, 3 w/manager, 4 w/manager, 1 w/2-4 managers, 2 w/2-3 managers, and 3 w/2 managers. I mean, who wants to see Godfather walking out with 4 Hos in tow? THIS GUY!

More On-Screen Wrestlers
    I understand there are restrictions I may not know about. However, Just Bring It had 8 people on screen. It was a terrible game, the worst in the series other than 2008. BUT, it did do that right with so many people. I think we need 8-12 on-screen. It's time we could have a REAL Survivor Series match and a chaos filled Royal Rumble. If we have to sacrifice graphics for it? So be it. Gameplay >>>>>>>> Graphics. More people would add to the gameplay experience AND be more realistic. Realism is a key factor they always push for right? More people on-screen, both male and female, make it happen!

More Match Types
    To go along with 12 people on screen, here are a list of match types that can be added and improved with more people in them.

1v1-11 (Single, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim)
    2v2-10 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    3v3-9 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    4v4-8 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    5v5-7 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    6v6 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet)
    1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    2v2v2 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    2v2v2v2 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    2v2v2v2v2 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    2v2v2v2v2v2 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    3v3v3 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    3v3v3v3 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    4v4v4 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)

These match types could be applied to the following matches as well.
    Table
    Ladder
    TLC
    Money In The Bank
    Steel Cage(Old Blue/Black/Red, Chainlink)
    Hell In A cell
    Elimination Chamber
    Ironman
    Last Man Standing
    Extreme Rules
    Hardcore
    Falls Count Anywhere
    First Blood
    Finisher Only
    Submission

Royal Rumble - up to 12 on-screen. It already allows 12 people to participate online, so have 12 on-screen instead of 6 fighting and 6 waiting their turn.

New/Revamped/Returning Match Types/Modes
    LMS/Hardcore/FCA (Free Roaming between Arena/Backstage)
    Steel Cage (More ways to open the door and exit)
    Ultimate Submission
    Gauntlet
    Elimination Chase
    I Quit
    Special Referee (1 or 2 Refs)
    Slobber Knocker
    Buried Alive
    Casket
    3 Stages Of Hell
    Lumberjack/jill
    Parking Lot Brawl (Surrounded by vehicles with no free roaming)
    Roulette/Raw Roulette (Random Match Type)
    Ambulance
    Last Ride
    Empty Arena
    Stretcher
    Strap/Bullrope/Dog Collar
    Six-Pack Challenge
    Punjabi Prison
    Lion's Den
    Flag/Something on a Pole(Championship, Briefcase, Pink Slip)
    Tournament (King of the Ring Normal/Special, Beat The Clock Normal/Special)
    War Games (WCW)
    3-Tier/Triple Steel Cage (WCW)
    Tower Of Doom/Doomsday Cage (WCW)

Create-A-Belt
    This needs to be brought back and MUCH improved over the previous edition. I think retaining the old parts and bringing in new ones would help. A graphical upgrade is another obvious improvement that should be made. I think they should take away the buying aspect. Who wants to make a title only to have to redo it later because they are unable to purchase it? That aspect was annoying and unneeded. No more buying titles. Maybe we could unlock parts through Universe Mode instead? I would like that more. It would give me more of a reason to play it. I always enjoyed unlocking CAW parts on SD! 2 Know Your Role when I had to face randomly created CAWs to unlock the parts and moves they used. I think that should be brought back to give the games more replay value.
    Last edited by Mr. Showtime; November 30, 2011 at 05:06 PM.

Achievement Hunter

WWF No Mercy....that is it.
    1/27/13 The Rock reclaims his throne!

Tried the Demo

Improve CAF by turning it into Create A Move. Allow us to cut off the beginnings and ending of the animations; then allow any animation to link to any other.

Example: Powerbomb lift into RKO

Start as normal with powerbomb lift into facebuster drop, then select RKO finish but cut off the part of the move where the victim's feet are on the ground, and the move would flow smoothly into the impact.

Improve Create a Logo to allow you to draw directly onto whatever it is you are doing.
    I find it rather difficult to get a good mask design to fit onto faces(especially since they are so small and must be stretched) so drawing directly on the mask would be better, or even a face shaped template would work if this cannot be done. Also allow more than two HD CAL on one character.

Add pin combinations to more moves, and add pinning abilities in the transition animations to allow for more flowing pins.

Example: Airbourne into pin.(just had a thought these could be gone because of table physics)

Randy hits RKO but you hit pin and while Randy is still on the ground/getting up he starts crawling or hops into a pin, instead of standing right up. This would add a more realistic flow to matches.

More selling of moves late into matches, more balances selling i.e. a submission move etc. on the outside should not make characters "forget" about previous injury, and just pop up like nothing is wrong.

Tried the Demo justacooldudeuknow's Avatar

Would love to see the following for WWE`13:

These tag team finishers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e5NV...=youtube_gdata

"Hart Foundation" (Bret "Hitman" Hart & Jim "Anvil" Neidhart as tag team legends for WWE`13 along with their tag finisher the "hart attack" tag team finisher as seen in the video above.

The ability to climb on top of the announcer table again.

Achievement Hunter Radman McAwesome's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine

Santa, what do I wish to see in WWE 13? Not that many things, because Mr. Showtime took most of my wishlist and went to town improving it. However, there are a few things I'd like to see happen:

SOUND:
    -The entrance music FINALLY sounds right in the game this year. No more feeling like the music was dubbed over the video. That can stay. However, there are SO many other ways the sound could be improved.
    • DON'T REMOVE SOUND FILES FOR NO REASON, ESPECIALLY IF IT INVOLVES GAMEPLAY. Because their associated sound effects were removed this year, wrapping a chair around someone's ankle/throat and stomping it sounds like it had no impact. FIX THAT. You guys have that file on hand, I'm sure it'll only take a few minutes to put it in.
    • WRESTLER IN-RING SOUNDS. To be quite honest, the wrestlers in the game should make more noises in the ring, just to convey the sense that you're actually watching them ACTUALLY WRESTLE. Record more grunts, groans, yelps, and whatnot....just make everyone sound like they're beating each other to a pulp.

ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA:
    For the love of God, if you're going to have an 18-month Road to WrestleMania, don't make it a long Quick-Time Event. My main issue with that is I play, I play, the finisher prompt pops up, and BAM!, loading screen. Totally breaks the flow and makes the product seem more videogame-like. If the current format is implemented next year, at the very least do these things:
    • OFFER SOME VARIETY IN THE CUTSCENES. (To say that the constant DQ's got old after awhile is an understatement.)
    • I'd gladly sit thhough slightly longer loadtimes before each show if that means that when the time comes to break to a cutscene, it happens seamlessly.
    • Offer more backstage areas to duke it out in, and HAVE THEM CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER. (This applies to Exhibition backstage brawls as well.)
    • Branching paths would be nice, just to add a little motivation for me to actually play Road to WrestleMania for more than the Achievements
    • Backstage roaming would be nice, but not like in SvR 2011. Make it more like a third-person Shut Your Mouth, but with the wrestlers actually controlling like real people and a much livelier backstage. Maybe interact with some fans to get a momentum boost going into your next match, get into some non-sensical shenanigans with Hornswoggle, just liven up things backstage because right now, it seems like a ghost town when you play.

GAMEPLAY:
    Mr. Showtime took most of my ideas, so just look at his post.

CREATIONS:
    See above.
    Last edited by Radman McAwesome; January 7, 2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Now less ugly!

Spoiler:

I forcefully expel saliva unto the countenances of those individual human beings who choose not to maintain a reasonably comfortable and low body tempature.

No Way Out 2008 Prediction Winner
    Great American Bash 2008 Prediction Winner
    SummerSlam 2008 Prediction Winner
    WrestleMania XXVIII Prediction Winner
    695x GamingRing Hardcore Champion (second most reigns)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Showtime View Post
    CAW Call Names
    I say take the call names out and do like EA does in a lot of their games where the announcers actually recognize the name you input for your created player and say that name. For instance, if I input the name Kurt Angle as the first and last name and The Olympic Hero as a prefix nickname, the announcer would say "The Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle!" during my entrance or if the nickname were input in the middle it would be "Kurt "The Olympic Hero" Angle!" when the announcer introduces him. Also, having the announcer say the height, weight, and hometown (which should be input just like the names are and announced just the same) of CAWs would be a big improvement as well.

Importing
    Give us the ability to import our CAWs, paint tool designs, created finishers, created arenas, and future create mode items (here's hoping for create-a-belt) from past games onto the new game. This would save avid CAW makers a HUGE amount of time by not having to manually go back and remake everything they previously created in the previous game(s). That time could be used for many other things, such as playing the game itself!

Wrestler Themes
    Add older wrestler themes into the game so we can play them in our menu or add them to a CAW or Superstar/Diva entrance. Sure, we may never see Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, etc. on WWE TV ever again, but I believe that they own the rights to their music so it SHOULD be allowed to be in the games. That's my own assumption anyway. Also, if I want to do something like give HHH his "My Time" theme instead of what he has now or give Cody Rhodes his old theme instead his new one or give Randy Orton one of his old themes instead of Voices, it would be awesome if I could do that. Perhaps releasing them as DLC like "track packs" would be an option. I would love to browse my game menu while listening to the theme of Mr. Perfect or Razor Ramon as well as music like the theme for The Miz and Drew McIntyre. I think it'd be awesome to have the mixture in there and being able to choose what we do and do not want to play while we browse the menus, watch the entrances, and play the game. Also, an option to turn the commentary off and listen to the in-game music instead (like the themes and soundtrack etc.) would be great.

3-Part Submission System
    A revamp of sorts of an idea I had that combined the A/B/SS submission system. I think this is a better version and hope the rest of you agree. Anyway, here we go.

Let's say Wrestler A (WA from here on out) puts Wrestler B (WB) into a submission. From here, there are 3 options that should work for all 3 systems. This will involve the right stick (as it does now with SS moves), the left stick, and the reversal (R2/RT) button. WB has 3 ways of getting out of the submission applied by WA. WB can twirl the right stick to ESCAPE just like you can now with SS moves. Nothing changed there at all, so this system is included. WB can also twirl the left stick to try and crawl to the ropes. During both of these, WA can do one of two things. WA can twirl the left stick to drag WB back to the center of the ring OR use the right stick to apply pressure on the submission hold. Again, this is just like how the SS moves are now in the way it is implemented. If both WA and WB are twirling the left stick, whoever is winning the struggle will determine whether WB is crawling to the ropes or if WA is pulling them back to the center of the ring. This will replace the button mashing Sub A system essentially which would allow you to either crawl for the ropes or escape the submission. Also, WB could be twirling the left stick while WA is using the right stick to apply pressure. This will cause WB to crawl to the ropes slightly slower, but still allows them to do so. If WB is twirling the right stick to escape, WA could still be twirling the left stick to pull them to the center of the ring so they are unable to reach the ropes. Now for the last part, using the R2/RT button to reverse. If WB times the button press correctly while WA switches between applying pressure with the right stick or dragging WB back to the center of the ring with the left stick, WB will reverse the submission into one of their own, switching from defense to offense and vice versa for WA. The reversal button must be pressed when WA is applying pressure or is dragging WB back to the center of the ring. You will be able to see when WA is taking a step toward the center of the ring or when they begin to apply an extra bit of pressure to the submission. This is when you will need to press the reversal button to try and turn the tables. This will be all about timing, which is exactly what the Sub B system was about, only this time you don't stop a tiny ball inside a box. You use the action going on to time the reversal correctly, which makes it more realistic since those are the "critical" times of the submission and the best opportunity for a reversal. On the contrary, WA is also able to reverse WB on a couple of occasions. When WB fills up the escape meter by twirling the right stick, there will be a very small window during the escape animation where WA can press R2/RT to reverse the escape and keep the submission hold locked in. Also, when WB reaches the ropes there will be a cutscene (only plays during 1-on-1 matches) of sorts showing WB with their hand in the air before a dramatic rope grab animation. There will be a very small window here, just before WB drops their hand to grab the ropes, where WA can press R2/RT to reverse the rope grab and drag them away from the ropes.

Alright, to sum it up I'll do a quick rundown to make it as simple as possible.

WB is able to escape by twirling the right stick, crawl to the ropes by twirling the left stick, or reverse the submission using R2/RT at the correct time.

WA is able to apply pressure using the right stick or pull WB back to the center of the ring by twirling the left stick.

WB can try to crawl to the ropes by twirling the left stick while WA applies pressure using the right stick.

WB can try to escape by twirling the right stick while WA pulls WB back to the center of the ring by twirling the left stick.

WB and WA can both twirl the left stick at the same time to cause a back and forth struggle with WB crawling to the ropes and WA pulling them back to the center of the ring.

WB and WA are still able to have a struggle submission battle just like on the current games with WB twirling the right stick and WA using the right stick to apply pressure.

WB can perform a reversal into a submission of their own with a timed button press of R2/RT during the animation of WA applying pressure on the submission or stepping toward the center of the ring while dragging WB away from the ropes.

WA can perform a reversal of WB escaping the submission during the escape animation or as WB reaches for the ropes during the animation.

As the match continues, it will be much harder for WB to reach the ropes, escape, or reverse. The likelihood of these happening will depend on the damage WB has received to the appendage in the submission hold. The damage done to WA will also factor into this. If WB has been dominate and WA is very hurt, it will be much easier for WB to escape than if both were equally damaged. Last, but not least, the submission will continue until one of the above scenarios happens OR WA chooses to manually let go of it. This will allow WA to choose if they just want to wear down the opponent or make them tap out using the submission. This is my idea and, IMO, a good way to implement all 3 submission systems and having all the excitement that button mashing and a timely escape brings when desperately trying to get out of a submission.

Timing-Based Submission System
    This will go along with what I mentioned in my 3-Part Submission System idea before and be applied to all submissions that do not apply to it. It will implement a meter very similar to the new Kick-Out meter used in the SvR 2011 pinning system. This will be for moves such as the Sleeper Hold, Full Nelson, and Cobra Clutch. These are all moves that are meant to make the opponent "pass out" instead of tap out to a submission. SvR 2006 had a very similar system for the Sleep Hold, but was only applied to that move instead of to all like it as well. When one of these "pass out" submission moves are applied the pin meter will come up on screen. This will also be multi-tiered much like the 3-Part Submission System. First, you will be able to button mash to reach a set "bar" in the meter to try and escape the hold. The more damage done to the body part the hold is applied to, the harder it will be to reach the bar. There may be times where it is impossible to do so if enough damage is done. If you are unable to successfully escape by the time the animation for the hold is over (it would include the person in the hold "fighting" to get out), then the timing-based part will come up. This time, you will get between 1-3 chances to reverse or escape the hold. The referee will lift the arm up of the person in the hold, then drop it. Depending on the amount of damage done will determine how many chances you get to escape. Light damage (Yellow) or no damage will allow you 3 chances, Medium damage (Orange) will allow 2 chances, and Heavy damage (Red) will allow 1 chance. When the arm is raised, the meter will pop up. When the arm begins to drop is when you will be able to hold the button to try and reach a set bar (randomly placed in the meter no matter the damage) to try and reverse or escape. There will be 2 bars in the meter, one for reversal and one for escape. You can either escape to fight out of the hold or reverse it into a "pass out" submission of your own depending on which bar you land in. They will be different colors to distinguish what each one is for.

Reversals
    Alright, reversing with R2/RT. You remember how on HCTP-2007 when they had the Submission A system with the button mashing correct? While you were button mashing, you would see the wrestler who had applied the submission (in my example, Wrestler A) take a step forward to drag the opponent to the center of the ring instead of just "gliding" like they did in No Mercy. When they took the step forward during the animation would be one of the times you could reverse into your own submission if you are Wrestler B. The other time would be while WA is applying pressure using the right stick. When they begin applying pressure, you see them start pulling back on the appendage they have locked in the submission such as Bret leaning back while applying the sharpshooter or Cena pulling up while having the opponent trapped in the STF. These are the moments where they begin to apply pressure in their submissions to try and make the opponent tap out. Just as they begin to apply the pressure would be the moment you have to reverse into your own submission. Being able to choose reversals for your CAW or the Superstars/Divas in every situation. I think this is something everyone has been wanting for a LONG time in the series. It would only make sense and make it so each person FEELS different when you play as them.

Upload/Download Options Online
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I would like to have more online options, especially when uploading my CAWs and such. What I mean by that is the ability to allow people to edit certain parts of my CAW. I don't just want a cut and dry "Yes they can edit all parts of my CAW." or "No they can't edit any part of my CAW." Say I want to allow someone to edit my moveset, but not my entrance or the way the CAW looks. There should be options for that. A simple screen would do I think. It would be something like this:

Allow which parts to be edited?
    Morphing Yes No
    Attire 1 Yes No
    Attire 2 Yes No
    Attire 3 Yes No
    Attire 4 Yes No
    Entrance Yes No
    Moveset Yes No
    Attributes Yes No
    Abilities Yes No

Something like that would be great. It wouldn't have to be specific for each attire, but having options for Morphing, Attire, Entrance, Moveset, Attributes, and Abilities would definitely help instead of an overall Yes or No for everything. This could be applied to other things as well such as Paint Tool logos, Story Designer uploads, and whatever other custom stuff we'll be able to upload this year and beyond. The more options for the uploader, the better.

Weight Detection
    For me, a weight detection system should be effected directly by Strength, Adrenaline and Agility attributes. I'll explain in further detail as to how each of these will effect the Superstars and Divas to have a much better weight detection system than we saw in the likes of SvR 2007.

The higher your Strength, the more weight you can pick up and the less Adrenaline you use in doing so. So, if you have high Strength but are running low on Adrenaline, you can still pick most people up. But, if you have low Strength and high Adrenaline, you can pick bigger people up like for a suplex or body slam, but not everyone. In short, Strength would determine the MAXIMUM weight you could pick up. So, for people in the same weight class, you may be able to pick one up but not the other. By that, I don't mean people in the same weight class as yourself, although that could be the case.

Examples:
    Cena is a Heavyweight with a Strength rating of 9.5. This gives him the ability to pick up anyone in the game because he can pick up the MAXIMUM weight allowed. So, whether it be Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, Big Show, or even Yokozuna, he can pick them up even if he has low Adrenaline.

Randy Orton is a Heavyweight with a Strength rating of 8.5. This gives him the ability to pick up ALMOST anyone in the game. From Bourne and Mysterio to big guys like Undertaker and Kane, he can pick them up. However, getting to guys like Mark Henry and Big Show, he is only able to pick them up on special occasions such as during a comeback, signature, or finisher. But, even then he needs to have high Adrenaline in order to do so.

This is where I'll explain how Adrenaline really ties into this. It's not really the Adrenaline attribute that effects this, but the amount of Adrenaline you have at the time of the lifting move in the match. Of course, the higher your Adrenaline attribute, the longer it takes for your Adrenaline to deplete. The new meter they have in WWE '12 would be great for this since it's more dynamic than before. The higher Adrenaline you have, the more weight you can pick up during the match. Now, you may ask "Well, isn't that what Strength is for?" Yes, it is. But, just like during an actual match, how tired/worn down someone is can effect what they're able to do at different points in the match. So, if you have high Adrenaline and are feeling fresh, you are able to do much more than if you have low Adrenaline and are feeling worn down.

Examples:
    Randy Orton has a Strength rating of 8.5. So, if he is feeling fresh and has a high amount of Adrenaline, he can body slam Big Show. However, if he is worn down and running low on Adrenaline, he would simply struggle to body slam Big Show but to no avail.

In other words, Strength will only determine the MAXIMUM and MINIMUM amount of weight you can pick up. Adrenaline will determine HOW MUCH weight you can pick up at that time during the match. The more Adrenaline you have, the more you can pick up. The less Adrenaline you have, the less you can pick up. However, due to there being a MINIMUM weight you can pick up, no matter if you have full Adrenaline or almost completely depleted, there will still be people you can pick up.

Examples:
    John Cena, will full Adrenaline, can pick up Big Show, Mark Henry, and Yokozuna due to his high Strength allowing him to pick up the MAXIMUM weight in the game. With a half full Adrenaline, he can still pick up a guy like Mark Henry, who is around 400 lbs. but he is unable to pick up any larger opponents. With an almost depleted Adrenaline, he can still pick up someone like Kane or Undertaker who are around 300 lbs. Strength this high will be the MOST affected by the Adrenaline gauge due to the sheer amount of weight difference between those used in the example.

Randy Orton, on the other hand, can pick up Mark Henry with full Adrenaline, but he is unable to pick up Big Show or Yokozuna unless he also is doing a Comeback, Signature, or Finisher. "But Orton doesn't have a lifting Signature or Finisher so why does he need to lift them? lolz" Because we have the ability to go in and modify his moveset to our heart's content. So, if someone switched out the RKO for an FU or Brainbuster, he could do these moves. With half full Adrenaline, he could still pick guys like Kane and Undertaker up for a body slam or suplex. With an almost depleted Adrenaline, he could still pick up guys like Cena and Triple H. So, as you can see, there is still quite the difference in MAXIMUM weight he can pick up compared to Cena, but the MINIMUM weight is much closer. It would take special circumstances for Orton to pick up people than Cena can normally.

There will also be people who have lower Strength, say Rey Mysterio or Evan Bourne, who will never pick up a Mark Henry, Big Show, or Yokozuna no matter the circumstance. However, with high Adrenaline and a Comeback/Signature/Finisher, they could still lift up a Kane or Undertaker. Their MAXIMUM and MINIMUM weight would be much different from an Orton or Cena due to their Strength rating.

Now, on to Agility and how it fits into this weight detection system. The higher your Agility rating, the more "limber" you will be and the more "accessible" the ring will be. Agility will determine things like if you can do springboards, vault over the top rope to the outside, run up a turnbuckle to attack a perched opponent, and how far you can vault outside or jump from a turnbuckle across the ring or to the outside. This is hard to describe, so I'll get right into examples.

Examples:
    John Morrison has an Agility rating of 9.5. Because of this, he can do moves like springboards from the ropes and turnbuckles, jumping over the top rope, and running up a turnbuckle to send someone perched on top flying back into the ring with a suplex or other move. Also, this allows him to jump from the top turnbuckle to almost the complete other side of the ring as well as just past the barrier on the outside (if jumping toward the entrance ramp/announce tables).

The Undertaker has an Agility rating of 8.0. Because of this, he can do moves like jumping over the top rope to the outside for a body splash. But, you won't see him pulling off springboards inside the ring or running up turnbuckles to suplex someone off. He would be able to jump about halfway across the ring.

Kane on the other hand will have an Agility rating of 6.5. With such a low rating, we won't see him vaulting outside on top of anybody or springboarding or running up turnbuckles. He will only be able to jump about 1/3 of the way across the ring, which would be much shorter than Undertaker diving a little over halfway across and Morrison jumping almost all the way across. You wouldn't see him doing any Spears to opponents hanging from a title belt/briefcase in a ladder match either.

Strength and Agility would also play into things such as reversals. Depending on how high or low each attribute is will determine the type of reversals your wrestler will do. The higher your Strength, the more powerful reversals are available to you. The higher your Agility, the more agile reversals are available to you. Adrenaline will also determine how hard or easy it is to reverse. The higher the Adrenaline, the bigger the reversal window is and vice versa for low Adrenaline.

Examples:
    John Cena has a higher Strength attribute than Agility (1.0 difference or more), therefore he would be prone to doing more powerful reversals. If someone has him in a waistlock, you will see him clutch their wrists with his hands and slowly begin pulling them apart before pushing them away and escaping. If they have him in a powerbomb, you will see him prevent them from lifting him up and give them a back body drop instead.

Chris Jericho has Strength and Agility attributes which are the same or almost the same (.5 difference), therefore he is more prone to doing a mix of reversals. So, if he is caught in a waistlock, you will see him elbow his opponent in the head a couple of times to break the hold. If he is caught in a powerbomb, you will see the opponent lift him up, but he will punch them in the head before slipping off their shoulders to escape the move.

John Morrison has a higher Agility attribute than Strength (1.0 difference or more), therefore he would be prone to doing more Agile reversals. If he is caught in a waist lock, you would see him flip backwards out of it and land on his feet to escape the move. If he is caught in a powerbomb, you will see him lifted up to their shoulders only to reverse into a facebuster or DDT.

Of course, even this could be expanded upon in a few ways. Allowing us to choose our reversals for different situations would be one way to do so. Also, pressing the reverse button to only "escape" a move compared to holding it to "reverse" it into a move of your own is another. Last, but not least, the weight of the Superstar or Diva could determine what reversals are available to you along with the Strength and Agility ratings. The higher the rating in each, the more reversals become available to you. The heavier you are will also determine if you will be prone to do more powerful and agile reversals. In short, you won't see Kane or Undertaker backflipping out of a waistlock or giving someone a facebuster out of a powerbomb while Rey Mysterio won't be pulling arms apart or back body dropping someone to power out.

High-Flying Moves
    Since day one in this series, high-flying moves have never really been high-risk. The only time those doing the moves take damage is when jumping off a cage, HIAC, and, in the pre-SvR games, various other places you were able to climb up on. If someone jumps off a turnbuckle to missile dropkick me, but I move and they miss, they should pay for it, not get up immediately like nothing happened. Damage should be done to them for going for a big move and missing as well as a drop in momentum. That's realistic and would make the game more authentic. Make them truly be high-risk moves instead of an easy way to spam for large momentum boosts.

Taunts
    Taunts are another issue in the game. I don't know why someone would have 7 taunts, but only able to use 4 of them. I'm not saying to remove the extra 3, but find a way to make it so we can use all 7 without having to switch them out in their moveset. Also, make it so there are more places to use taunts like in No Mercy. If I'm near the turnbuckle and taunt while holding the left stick toward it, I should use a taunt in the corner such as Orton getting up on the second rope and spreading his arms, HHH getting on the second rope and doing his signature corner taunt, or HBK starting to "tune up the band" or laying on the top ropes like he's on a couch. If I'm by the ropes, I want to see Batista grabbing them and stomping, then shaking this profusely before doing his thumbs down taunt. If I'm on the apron, I want to see Rey Mysterio pointing to the air before I springboard back in on top of an opponent. If I'm Justin Gabriel on the top rope, I want to see him squatting down and looking around the arena slowly with a sinister look on his face before I press the finisher button to hit his 450 splash. These all add a lot to the presentation, gameplay, and aunthenticity of the game and should be selectable in the movesets. There should be AT LEAST 4 available from each of these positions, even if some are just the same taunt in each direction.

Abilities
    Abilities are great, but some should be things already applied to everyone. I shouldn't need an ability to reverse a pin into one of my own or to dive to the outside of the ring or springboard off the ropes. I don't expect to see Mark Henry or Big Show doing a phoenix splash springboard, so obviously there should be weight restrictions. I do, however, expect to see Undertaker jumping over the top rope onto people. So, this is where Speed and possibly a new attribute, which could be deemed as Athleticism, should be implemented. The more athletic someone is, the more moves they should be able to do, especially when it comes to dives, springboards, and running up a turnbuckle to catch a perched opponent off guard.

Creations Saved to Hard Disk
    This would make things much easier if we could save our creations to the Hard Disk. What I mean by that is, we do not save it to a "slot" on the game itself. Instead, we save them directly to the system HDD. This would allow us to have an ALMOST unlimited amount of slots for CAWs, PT Designs, CAFs, CABs, and whatever other creations we can make. These would take up space on our hard drives, vastly expanding the amount of each we can have. The only problem you would have is running out of room on the system HDD itself instead of not having anymore pre-determined slots to save your creations in.

Targeting
    The targeting system from SvR 2006 and before was the best IMO. I don't know why it was changed. Being able to press a button to cycle through each person (including your teammates and the ref) OR hold down the button to look at the nearest person was simple and effective. There was nothing wrong with it and is something I think should be brought back into the series.

Face/Heel Popularity Meter
    Instead of only having the option to make someone a Face or Heel, use a meter that determines how big of a face or heel someone is. Depending how popular or unpopular the Face or Heel is will determine how loudly the crowd cheers or jeers for them or how into a match they seem to be.

For example, if I start off Universe Mode with a freshly created Face CAW, they wouldn't be very popular. The meter would work much like the one from NASCAR 2007. Wrestling a clean match by performing clean moves and actions would help boost my meter to make me a more popular face. Diving moves, springboards, diving over the ropes, jumping off ladders, fighting out of a submission/reaching the ropes, kicking out of a pin after being hit with a signature or finisher, and other actions could help boost my popularity. This could be the same for a Heel character. Low blows, raking the eyes, choking the opponent, hiding behind the ref, hitting the ref, taking off the turnbuckle pads, using weapons, attacking the opponent on the apron in a tag match when no pin is being made on their partner, holding onto a submission once the opponent reaches the ropes, and other actions would all add to the heel popularity meter.

To make it clear, you would pick whether the person is a face or heel to start out with. Then, depending on your actions, it will determine how big of a face or heel you are. Some actions will boost the popularity of both face and heel characters such as taunting, hitting a signature, hitting a finisher, successfully using a comeback, using a wake up taunt, throwing someone up against the cage, grinding their face on the cage, using a wide range of moves in your moveset, or other actions like them.

Also, performing moves that boost a Clean wrestler while being a Heel or using moves that boost a Heel wrestler while being Clean will slightly effect your popularity in a negative way. The more you use of the opposite, the more of a negative impact it has on your popularity. There would also be special circumstances where such things do not apply. For example, using weapons in a Hardcore or Extreme Rules match would not effect a Clean wrestler negatively or performing Diving Moves in a Ladder or TLC match would not effect a Heel wrestler negatively.

Popularity would NOT effect the amount of momentum gained from doing these moves in a match. That would be determined by your attributes. The higher your Charisma attribute, the more of an impact each move has both positively and negatively on the Popularity meter. Depending on if you choose Face or Heel will determine which actions effect your popularity in a positive and negative way (obviously). If you are a Face and choose to become a Heel or vice versa, the popularity gained as the other will be cut in half. So, a full Clean meter will be at half on a Heel meter or a half Heel meter will be at 1/4th on the Clean meter. Up to 1/4th both on the Clean and Heel side of the meter will be considered Neutral, so you aren't really considered a Face or a Heel at that time. Finally, depending on how popular of a Face or Heel the wrestler is will determine how loudly the crowd will cheer or jeer them during a match, especially when performing moves that effect the Face/Heel meter. Here is a list of how the crowd reaction would break down for each when at it's maximum:

Neutral (25% or less on either side of meter) - Small reaction
    Upcoming Face/Heel (25%-50%) - Medium reaction
    Known Face/Heel (50%-75%) - Loud reaction
    Well-Known Face/Heel (75% or more) - Arena erupts!

So, a match between two Neutral wrestlers will have less of a reaction than if they were an Upcoming Heel or Upcoming Face and so on. A match between a Neutral wrestler and a Well-Known Heel/Face would have a very one-sided crowd reaction. The more popular of a Heel or Face the wrestler you defeat, the more it effects your popularity meter. Here is a list on how much of a bonus is received when facing a wrestler based on popularity:

Same Popularity - 1% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect performed in each match, 0.5% lost for each negative effect. (Neutral vs Neutral, Upcoming vs Upcoming, Known vs Known, Well-Known vs Well-Known)

One Level Above - 1.25% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 0.67% lost for each negative effect. (Neutral vs Upcoming, Upcoming vs Known, Known vs Well-Known)

Two Levels Above - 1.5% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 0.75% lost for each negative effect. (Neutral vs Known, Upcoming vs Well-Known)

Three Levels Above - 2% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 1% lost for each negative effect. (Neutral vs Well-Known)

One Level Below - 1% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 1.5% lost for each negative effect. (Well-Known vs Known, Known vs Upcoming, Upcoming vs Neutral)

Two Levels Below - 0.75% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 1.25% lost for each negative effect. (Well-Known vs Upcoming, Known vs Neutral)

Three Levels Below - 0.5% of popularity meter gained for each positive effect, 1% lost for each negative effect. (Well-Known vs Neutral)

10 Count System
    Something missing from the series for quite a few years now is the Double KO system. Online, it was hard to use due to laggy servers. But, offline it was fine. However, it could use a revamp as well in order to make it a better overall experience. What I would do is take away the ball drop on every count. There are a couple of reasons for this. First, it will give you more chances to stand up before the 10 Count is up. Second, it's because it will involve both a button mashing and timing-based meter. I would replace the old system with the same meter as the Timing-Based Submission System. First, you would button mash in order to fill the meter up to a set bar. Where the bar is would depend on how much damage the person has received during the match so far. Once the meter is full, an animation would begin to play out where the person rolled onto their stomach and began pushing themself off the mat. If they were already on their stomach, they would simply begin pushing off the mat without needing to rollover. As they are beginning to push themselves up, the timing-based system would come into play. You would need to hold a button to fill the meter up to reach the bar. You have to do this 1-3 times in a row to succussfully stand up, depending on the amount of damage done. As you successfully fill it each time, your wrestler will slowly rise up to their feet. If you fail to do it once, the wrestler will fall back to the mat, then begin to struggle to push themselves up again. If you have Light damage (Yellow), you only need to stop it in the bar 1 time. For Medium damage (Orange) you need to do so 2 times in a row and for Heavy damage (Red) you need to do it 3 times in a row. If you have little to no damage, there will be no KO meter. You simply need to do a bit of button mashing to get up. Of course, this would not apply to EVERY TIME you get knocked down, but only after big moves such as a Signature, Finisher, Comeback, or high damage move like a dive off the top rope, springboard, being thrown off a ladder, being put through a table, being thrown off the top rope or other actions of the sort. Of course, a couple of these would mostly apply to Hardcore, Extreme Rules, or Falls Count Anywhere matches. This would also become the standard used in all Last Man Standing matches. Another aspect of this meter would be crawling to the ropes IF one is close enough to them. You would do so by button mashing to fill the meter up to the bar in the first tier of the system. Once you reach the ropes, filling up the timing-based meter correctly would make you grab onto each rope and pull yourself up. You immediately grab the top rope for Light damage, the middle rope and then the top rope for Medium damage, and the bottom, middle, then top rope for Heavy damage. When you are not near the ropes, such as in the middle of the ring or outside, the previously explained portion of the system will apply. This can be both for if 1 person is on the ground or more than 1 such as in tag team, triple threat, fatal 4-way, etc. matches.

However, there is still more to this system than the above. For example, if a person performs a comeback, then hits their finisher yet are hurt enough to be downed, they will fall/stay down after hitting the move. But, the 10 Count system may only SLIGHTLY apply to them. They would simply perform the button mashing portion. While they are doing this, they would be crawling over to the opponent for a pin instead of trying to get up. However, if they do not reach them before they turn over and being pushing themselves up, then the 10 Count System would begin the timing-based portion. This will also apply to tag team matches, except instead of crawling for a pin they will crawl for a tag. The button-mashing portion would get them on their stomach and then pushing up again, but the timing-based would allow them to crawl to their corner. The damage done would determine how many times they need to fill the meter (1-3 times) and how fast they crawl to the tag. Which 10 Count system is used in the match would be determined by the match type EXCEPT in Last Man Standing matches. For all other matches, it would be randomly chosen. Tag team matches that involve tagging a partner would be the only matches where the Tag 10 Count system would apply. Also, depending on how much damage is done would determine how big the bar is that you must stop the timing-based meter in. The less damage, the bigger the bar so it makes it easier to get up if you don't have much damage done compared to if you had a lot of damage done. This system will give you a chance to get up when it seems unlikely that you will do so instead of just having to button mash like crazy without knowing if there is any chance at all of getting up.

Weapon Wheel
    I don't have much of a problem with this, but think it needs a bit of a revamp. For one, it could be implemented in all match types to allow for more weapons to be selected. Also, take away the cut scene crap when someone is using it. That is my biggest gripe. It takes you away from the action, so it practically stops the match or allows any AI opponents to gain the upper hand since the player is unable to see what they are doing if they are not the person grabbing a weapon from under the ring. Just put the weapon wheel by the person grabbing a weapon from under the ring WITHOUT having a cutscene that focuses solely on them. If this were done, it would be perfectly fine IMO. Just add more weapon options to choose from to give us more ways to destroy each other with!

Stablemate/Ally/Enemy Recognition
    What do I mean by recognition? I don't mean necessarily overhauling the system for each of these. I would like to see entrances for groups of 4 people and 5 people added to Create-A-Stable. That would be great! What I DO mean by this, however, is to actually see the people in a stable WORK TOGETHER during matches. I don't just mean tag team matches either. I mean matches like a battle royal, championship scramble, royal rumble, money in the bank, elimination chamber, and so on. Multi-person matches where it's every man (or woman) for themselves. Until they eliminate all other threats in the ring, they should be working together before attempting to harm each other. This would go right along with having Smarter AI. The same goes for allies and enemies. Allies should work together to take out everyone else and enemies should go straight after each other while ignoring everyone else. If multiple allies or enemies of someone is in the ring, they would help or fight the one that is their greatest ally or enemy. It would be a great feature IMO and really add some depth to the game, both in gameplay and in realism. It would create a better overall experience and make being in a stable actually MEAN something.

Create-An-Arena
    CAA given more options for the stage such as more than just 1 preset, generic stage to choose from. At least allow us the PPV, RAW/SD/Superstars/NXT stages to choose from and perhaps a couple WCW and ECW setups. Also, something I think they should do, is allow us more customization of the actual arena itself. Do we want it to be a small arena with a house show/FCW feel? Do we want a crowd like Tribute To The Troops, just a lower deck, an upper deck, 2 upper decks? Do we want a roof? Partial roof? No arena at all like TTTT? What about the placement of the announce table(s)? By the ring? By the stage? How about making our own "hot spot" area like we saw a few years back? Remember the place "in the crowd" where you hopped the barrier and had the huge speaker setup and places to throw the opponent into and various objects to beat them with? Plus jumping off the top of the speakers? Let us decide where to place an area like that, and have multiple ones, as well as let us decide what objects to have in there. I would like to see the areas around the stage accessible again as well. I miss giving a Last Ride to people off the stage and onto the floor below. And if it's on Del Rio's parked car beside the stage? Even better!

Create-An-Entrance
    There is certainly a lot they could do with it. There are always plenty of things to add to expand the current Create-A modes. Perhaps the ability to pause, fast forward, and rewind during Advanced Entrance, ESPECIALLY when trying to place pyro/smoke/cameras/nameplates at just the right time. Allowing us to use the camera system used in story designer and create-a-titantron/highlight reel would be great as well so we get the exact camera angles we want. Give us the option to use more than just 2 pyros for the entrance, using as many as we like and more than 1 at the same time. Maybe I want some smoke to go along with my pyro like Taker has in his entrance! Also, I hate it when the pyro just stops because the entrance switched to a different "part" like from stage to ramp. Allow the pyro to continue until we give it a stopping point. Also, let us create a tag team entrance with 2-5 people as well as single w/manager, tag w/manager, 3 w/manager, 4 w/manager, 1 w/2-4 managers, 2 w/2-3 managers, and 3 w/2 managers. I mean, who wants to see Godfather walking out with 4 Hos in tow? THIS GUY!

More On-Screen Wrestlers
    I understand there are restrictions I may not know about. However, Just Bring It had 8 people on screen. It was a terrible game, the worst in the series other than 2008. BUT, it did do that right with so many people. I think we need 8-12 on-screen. It's time we could have a REAL Survivor Series match and a chaos filled Royal Rumble. If we have to sacrifice graphics for it? So be it. Gameplay >>>>>>>> Graphics. More people would add to the gameplay experience AND be more realistic. Realism is a key factor they always push for right? More people on-screen, both male and female, make it happen!

More Match Types
    To go along with 12 people on screen, here are a list of match types that can be added and improved with more people in them.

1v1-11 (Single, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim)
    2v2-10 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    3v3-9 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    4v4-8 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    5v5-7 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Handicap, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    6v6 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet Elim, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet)
    1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 (Single, Elim, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    2v2v2 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    2v2v2v2 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    2v2v2v2v2 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    2v2v2v2v2v2 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    3v3v3 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    3v3v3v3 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)
    4v4v4 (Tag Team, Tag Team Elim, Captain Falls, Gauntlet, Battle Royal)

These match types could be applied to the following matches as well.
    Table
    Ladder
    TLC
    Money In The Bank
    Steel Cage(Old Blue/Black/Red, Chainlink)
    Hell In A cell
    Elimination Chamber
    Ironman
    Last Man Standing
    Extreme Rules
    Hardcore
    Falls Count Anywhere
    First Blood
    Finisher Only
    Submission

Royal Rumble - up to 12 on-screen. It already allows 12 people to participate online, so have 12 on-screen instead of 6 fighting and 6 waiting their turn.

New/Revamped/Returning Match Types/Modes
    LMS/Hardcore/FCA (Free Roaming between Arena/Backstage)
    Steel Cage (More ways to open the door and exit)
    Ultimate Submission
    Gauntlet
    Elimination Chase
    I Quit
    Special Referee (1 or 2 Refs)
    Slobber Knocker
    Buried Alive
    Casket
    3 Stages Of Hell
    Lumberjack/jill
    Parking Lot Brawl (Surrounded by vehicles with no free roaming)
    Roulette/Raw Roulette (Random Match Type)
    Ambulance
    Last Ride
    Empty Arena
    Stretcher
    Strap/Bullrope/Dog Collar
    Six-Pack Challenge
    Punjabi Prison
    Lion's Den
    Flag/Something on a Pole(Championship, Briefcase, Pink Slip)
    Tournament (King of the Ring Normal/Special, Beat The Clock Normal/Special)
    War Games (WCW)
    3-Tier/Triple Steel Cage (WCW)
    Tower Of Doom/Doomsday Cage (WCW)

Create-A-Belt
    This needs to be brought back and MUCH improved over the previous edition. I think retaining the old parts and bringing in new ones would help. A graphical upgrade is another obvious improvement that should be made. I think they should take away the buying aspect. Who wants to make a title only to have to redo it later because they are unable to purchase it? That aspect was annoying and unneeded. No more buying titles. Maybe we could unlock parts through Universe Mode instead? I would like that more. It would give me more of a reason to play it. I always enjoyed unlocking CAW parts on SD! 2 Know Your Role when I had to face randomly created CAWs to unlock the parts and moves they used. I think that should be brought back to give the games more replay value.
    Is this a wishlist or a book? LOL nah id be happy with all that stuff...

My Mood
    Amused

It is a collection of ideas for improvements over years of typing them up. :P I have it in a save file on my comp so it's mostly a simple copy/paste process with slight tweaking to adjust to each game. lol

My Mood
    Crappy

-wrestler type/class reversals (luchador, technical, striker, etc.) for ALL or at least ALMOST ALL MOVES with indicators at the right time.
    -a more strategy based deeper submission system which would allow for transitioning from one move to the other, rest holds, getting to the ropes and grabbing the ropes and all moves need to be escaped, powered or fought out of or in certain situations reversed into another submission hold.
    -selling of huge bumps and actually staying down on the mat and favoring the damaged body part in direct correlation to the amount of damage that was inflicted. So, you are no longer trying to wear down a guy from a meter, but damage is based on the impact of a move. So, if you were hit with a powerbomb or a piledriver, whether 10 minutes aor 10 seconds that is a huge bump where you are down and would sell that move, holding your neck and back or head and really sell that move. While a move like an arm drag would put you down for a couple of seconds and you might shake your arm and you still sell that move. So, you are not being worn down by a series of moves and then ultimately leading up to signature and then a finisher. It's the impacts of the moves that ultimately take you down and keep you down.
    -a pin system that is strategic and has nothing to do with luck
    -class system. A group of class systems and the ability to have more than one. eg Bret Hart technician and submission specialist, this would effect, their moves, reversals and ai strategy. I would also have a stamina system tied to running, high impact, aerial and rest holds.
    Universe
    -show on the screen what title you are fighting for #1 contender for a title.
    -put text based storylines in Universe.
    -Allow the ability to type in your own text if you want
    -you have cut scenes including promos, interviews and confrontations, etc.
    -create a specific set of rules and make sure that it is translated into the coding
    Online:
    Do major TESTING on COMMUNITY by simulating thousands of users at one time and seeing if it can withstand that much traffic.
    Alternative short-term requests
    -Kill RTWM
    -remove the predator technology until you can get practically all the kinks out (that means WWE '13 and however long it TAKES...go back to Smackdown 2011 engine & and add all the moves and features that are compatible with the older engine that were in 12)
    -don't add NEW TECHNOLOGY until proven it is STABLE.
    -fix the reversal indicators so they are properly timed
    -go back to the previous pinning system
    -add a intermediate set of front grapples and a 2nd tier of back grapples
    -SPEAK to ANYONE who designed and CODED ASPW 3. There ANIMATION and GAMEPLAY are what we should have had a LONG time AGO, but what you should be striding FOR.
    -TALK to the people at YUKES who made KOC. They are the people we should be talking to about CUSTOMIZATION
    -FIREPRO for AI.

Long term goals for the franchise, the earlier the better:
    While, yes there is a form of weight detection, with struggling of lifting heavier guys; the real word should be weight limitation. So, rey mysterio or even a Dolph Ziggler would not be able to lift a big show at all. Only a very few should with button mashing like DOR 2 could with enormous effort. Stronger wrestlers like Wade Barrett and shaemus would be able to do certain lift moves to Marc Henry and other superheavy-weights. So, it's not just detection but being able to have physical limitations. Meanwhile, heavier wrestlers should move slower, less stamina and extremely vulnerable to attacks to the leg to balance the lifting limitations.

Also, you should be able to perform any move at any time including sigs and finishers, the greater the impact the move being in direct proportion to the ability for it to be reversed. Your rankings, however would effect how likely you are to reverse a finisher or any other move. Though those rankings would be fluid. So, if you are Shaemus and you're wrestling JTG, you could effectively walk in the ring and hit the Brogue kick and its over, though still possible to be reversed, it would be extremely unlikely. However, say JTG has moved up the rankings and is now mid card he would almost immediately dodge that kick (a firepro system based on rankings) . The rankings should be able to be changed at the beginning of universe mode, but could be reset at any time, ultimately starting the mode over again. Your rankings would also effect the likeness of reversing/kicking our of a pin, as well.

In a more balanced match between a mid card and main event wrestler, you would have light grapples being easily executed, moving to mid tier to high impact moves, setting up sigs or finishers. You could go for a high impact or finisher at any time, but if you have not executed some basic moves and intermediate moves, those moves would be much more difficult to perform and easier to reverse. This would lead to much more balanced strategic back and forth matches. Each match would also feel much different than the other. A main event vs. Main event match should feel like such a match. Something that you would see on raw or Smackdown's main event. While a PPV/WrestleMania match would be just that with big moments and a real battle back and forth with dramatic kickout after one or even two finishers.
    Let the "Reality Era" reign supreme with C.M. Punk at the helm erasing the years of CRAPTITUDE from my mind.
    "I'm going to pull an Ultimate Warrior" -Cody Rhodes

Tried the Demo

Hey I have wishes for WWE 12 2

1) Special Reffery Match

2) Special Reffery Clothes for all Characters

3) In Create an Arena you can create the Titantron, Ramp etc too

4) More Cut Scenes in WWE Universe Mode, like on every Raw Show someone is in the Ring with a Mikro or something else

5) A bigger WWE Draft

6) If the Titels arnt in the Ranking of Raw and Smackdown they can be vacant

7) Import Caws from WWE12

8) General Manager Mode

9) You can set Titels for caws like "General Manager" or "Hall of Famer"

10) A cut scene with a Hall of Fame Sceremony

11) NXT in the Unverse Mode

12) ECW Arena, Roster and Titles if you want it in the Universe Mode

13) You can set new Shows on empty Days

14) You can set an Add Entry for the Tag Teams too

15) More (legend) Managers like

15.1) Ranged Singh

15.2) Bobby Henan

15.3) Hornswoggle

15.4) Dink

15.5) Little Boogeyman

15.6) Mr. Fuji

15.7) Brodus' Girls

16) More Legends like

16.1) Shawn Michaels

16.2) Edge

16.3) Doink the Clown

16.4) Yokozuma

16.5) Mil Mascaras

16.6) SGT. Slaughter

16.7) Razor Ramoan

16.8) Mick Foley with Cactus Jack, Mankind, Dude Love Attitude

17) Superstars like

17.1) CM Punk

17.2) Chris Jericho

17.3) Dolph Ziggler

17.4) Epico & Primo

17.5) Hunico (with Normal & Sin Cara Negro Attitude)

17.6) The Great Kahli

18) The Roster Aluminium with

18.1) MVP

18.2) Elija Burke (or better as Pope)

18.3) Mr. Kennedy (but Named Mr. Anderson)

18.4) Big Daddy V

18.5) The Boogeyman

18.6) Finlay

18.7) John Morrison

19) Commentators for all Shows not Only King und Cole

20) Lilian Garcia, Howard Finkel and the other both as Ring Announcer

21) Minnitrons for all Superstars, Legend etc. (If they don't have Real Minitrons then make fantasy Minitrons)

22) Arena's

22.1) All PPV of Year 2012/11

22.2) ECW HD

22.3) Raw befor HD

22.4) Smackdown befor HD

22.5) ECW befor HD

22.6) Wrestlemania 1

22.7) Wrestlemania 25

23) Create a Comeback

24) Create Entrance for Managers

25) at Adite WWE Superstars you can edit more the just the Colour. i mean add Logos, T-Shirt etc. To Creat Streatclothes or others

ok that was my Wishes at the moment

YTecks

My Mood
    Busy

I enjoyed WWE 12, I really did. I don't understand why a lot of people hated it, it was the best game THQ releases since SvR06. However the lack of game modes really irrated me. A slight improvement from WWE 12 is all I need to buy it. I liked the mechanics, could use more moves and more CAW layers. The Main thing that I really want is I want the nonlinear to be improved a great deal. I don't really play online but I always look toward to the community creations, so I would obviously like to atleast look at them for more than 5 minutes before the server goes down. Another small thing that's big for me is I want to be able to change all the attires for all the entrants in the royal rumble match. I mean what's the point in having the option if we can only change 6 superstars at a time

What I want in WWE 13 is the following

GAME MODES
    WWE Universe
    Career Mode(ala Here Comes the Pain)
    Road to WrestleMania(CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Eve Torres, Challenge the Streak, CAW)
    Fantasy Warfare (ala All Stars)

NEW MATCH TYPES
    Special Referees Match
    Slobber Knocker
    I Quit
    Falls Count Anywhere
    Triangle Tags Team TLC Match

LEGENDS ROSTER
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Shawn Michaels(WM9, WM 14, 2010, DX)
    The Rock(Attitude Era, 2012)
    Randy Savage(Mega Powers, WM4)
    Edge(Attitude Era, 2011)
    Christian(Attitude Era)
    Billy Gunn
    Road Dogg
    X-Pac
    Booker T
    Razor Ramon
    Mr. Perfect
    Kevin Nash
    Ric Flair
    Mick Foley
    Roddy Pipper
    Jake Roberts Rocky Steamboat

Gaming Ring Accomplishments:
    -WWE Money in the Bank 2013 Prediction Winner
    -WWE Night of Champions 2012 Prediction Winner
    -WWE Over the Limit 2012 Prediction Winner
    -WWE Survivor Series 2011 Prediction Winner
    -WWE Elimination Chamber 2011 Prediction Winner

My Mood
    Angry

Manual Targeting 2006
    I've been asking for this since 2008. I want to be able to cycle through all opponents/Refs/teammates if I so choose to do so. Make it an option just like everything else.

Two-Button reversal system 2006-2007
    Bring back the reversal style of SD 2006/2007 as it was more responsive and unpredictable. And you could make it an option for those of us who would rather use the 1 button reversal system.

Create-A-Championship
    You don't even have to upgrade it for me. Just put the damn mode back in. Wasn't hurting anyone in the first place.

----
    Edit
    ----

Different Severs for Community Creations and Online Match play
    All this uploading and downloading is causing ridiculous stress on the servers. Should have the two seperate altogether which should make things go easier. Should also have an ability to delete your own creations. Shouldn't have 40 versions of Spider-Man when the full version is done and uploaded. Takes unnecessary clutter off the servers.

Created Arenas should be playable Online
    Don't feed me that copyrighted garbage. ANYTHING created could be fringing.

Fix the Paint Tool destroying Matches
    1v1's are fine. Anything more than that and we're in a terrible situation. Fix it so we can actually have multiplayer matches without hassle.
    Last edited by $Greatness$; April 9, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
    Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
    1) Bret Hart 2) Ultimo Dragon 3) Brock Lesnar 4) Kurt Angle 5) Chris Jericho

I will never call the WWE belt a championship again. Since it likes to be passed around like a slut, it'll be from this day forth known as the WWE "Championshit".

After playing recently, there are two things that popped up that I'd like to see at one point

1)When you chose to interfere in a Universe match, as you scroll through the characters to do the deed with, it shows you if they're Rivals or Allies of the people involved in the match. My suggestion is when you're editing a match, after choosing the first competitor, those same icons should appear on screen showing you who's an Ally or Rival of the selected character(s). If they make that convenient enough in one section of the mode, I don't see why it can't be consistent throughout it especially when it's key in match-making.

2)Application of "D-Throw" to created finishers. You've got no control over them after you hit Y

Quicksaver

-bring back Slobberknocker(No Time Limit, Time Limit, Anywhere) and add a new type: Until Lose(you keep fighting opponents until you lose and the Top 10 elimination amounts are saved), and another new type: Tornado Tag Elimination (match ends if one of the player characters gets KO'd / pinned / submitted), with 2-on-2 and 3-on-3 options

-add 100-plus-opponent Pinfall/Submission Battle Royal with regular match movelists instead of the nerfed Royal Rumble movelist

-bring back King of The Ring

-un-nerf movesets in Royal Rumble and Backstage Brawl match types

-add more wrestler, normal name, and fictional name items for Announcer Name list in Create A Superstar

-add more Hometowns to Hometown list in Create A Superstar

-un-nerf Abilities Resiliency(make it harder for wrestler to be pinned or submit) and Ring Escape (escape ring whenever you want - uses Momentum)

-Change Comeback Ability so that when you successfully do your Comeback combo, you get a burning Finisher instead of a Signature

-add new Abilities No-Sell (automatically no-sell finisher, kick out of a pinfall if the finisher has one on it, and get right up if you have a stored finisher / are not critically damaged - uses a stored finisher), Steel Skin (cannot Bleed - cannot take part in First Blood matches or in matches where First Blood is the only win condition), Unsubmitting (wrestler does not submit to submission moves - cannot take part in Submission matches / Ultimate Submission matches or matches where submission is the only win condition)

-In Universe Mode and in Exhibition, allow the player to add / remove people to / from the Title Ranking lists like in SmackDown! 2 Know your Role

-track created brands in Universe Mode

-add another Roster Category to Universe Mode: Inactive - wrestlers put in this category are ignored by Universe Mode

-allow the player to select Advanced Create An Entrance for DLC wrestlers

-put back in all of the removed Create An Entrance animations from past games for wrestlers no longer in WWE / Legends, and put entrance animations from Legends Of WrestleMania in the game

-put Winning animations back as a selectable category in Create A Moveset

-on XBox 360, get rid of the requirement to make each song for CAW entrance music its own playlist

-put colour palette for CAW skin colour back in

-put Transparency for CAW facial hair/designs back in
    Last edited by DDTMANIAC; May 31, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

Tried the Demo

It would be nice if the Game ask you in the Universe Mode, if you want to go back or go to the next Match. Like in WWE '12 after Cut Scenses.

Tried the Demo

Those are some realy good ideas here's another one what in wwe 13 wwe universe is like rtwm like in svr where your backstage you can walk around talk or push.

My Mood
    Amused

Relive/Rewrite
    Legends of WrestleMania did this and it worked out great despite being on a terrible game. There are other games that do this like Nascar, NBA 2K, and Madden where you can play old games that were significant to the history of the sport or even the past season. I think having matches we can replay in a mode like this would be awesome. For instance, John Cena vs CM Punk at Money in the Bank in Chicago for the WWE Championship. The crowd was outstanding during that match and the storyline leading up to it made it well worth the story told by the 2 wrestlers. That would be a great match to relive/rewrite history. Another match like Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon at WM 10 for the Undisputed Intercontinental Championship would be awesome as well. Significant matches over the past year or throughout history would be great. By completing the match, you could unlock stuff. For instance, completing Punk vs Cena could unlock the attires both wore that night as alternates. Completing HBK vs Razor could unlock "Classic" HBK and Razor and the WM X arena. There could be matches from many organizations that WWE owns which you could use for the mode, unlocking the participants, arenas, movesets, CAW parts, CAB parts(if it returns), CAA parts, CAE parts, or alternate attires for current superstars/divas. Rewriting/Reliving DDP vs Goldberg at Halloween Havoc 1998 would certainly be something I would look forward to. The possibilities are really endless on what a mode like this could bring. Of course, it could always focus on a certain superstar and their classic matches. HBK would more than likely be the first example. HBK vs Razor at WM 10, HBK vs Bret Ironman at WM 12, HBK vs HHH at SummerSlam 2002, HBK vs Undertaker at WM 25. These are just a very few of his epic matches throughout his career. It would be much like what NBA 2K did with 2K11 when it focused on key games of Michael Jordan and this year with 2K12 when it focused on key games between several historic NBA teams. I would rather the mode have a good mix of people instead of just many matches of 1 person. Either way, this mode needs to happen!

IF the Attitude Era and double set of rosters/arenas/etc(like UFC 3)rumors are true then what would be in your wishlist for it that part of the game?,For me..

Alt.Attires/Roster:
    Ministry Taker
    Masked Kane
    Original DX Triple H(HHH long-tights and a pony tail)
    Big Show(Shorts tights and a pony tail)
    Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry
    Old-School Christian
    Old-School Edge
    Mankind
    Big Boss Man
    Road Dogg
    Billy Gunn
    Rikishi
    Ken Shamrock
    Steve Blackman
    Gangrel
    X-Pac
    APA Ron Simons
    APA Bradshaw
    Luna Vanhorn
    Chyna
    AE Goldust suit
    Latino-Heat Eddie Guerrero
    Y2J
    HBK(WM14)

Arenas:
    Raw is War
    Smackdown!(Original)
    Velocity
    Sunday Night Heat
    King of the Ring
    InYourHJouse(Was mostly in"Next Generation Era"But was present in the start of the AE)

Match alts/Match types:
    Black steel for cage match
    Smaller HIAC with doors
    Casket match
    Buried Alive
    3 Stages of Hell
    Guest Referee
    King of The Ring Tournament

Weapons&Interactive Hot Spots:
    Nun-chucks
    Boards of Wood
    Chains
    Weight Scales(Crash Holly's,Could be found backstage)
    Barbed Wired Bats
    Dumpsters(NAO vs Foley&Funk)
    Electric cables(Rock vs Foley's "I Quit Match" spot)
    Titan Tron Jumps(Jeff Hardy Shane Mcmahon styles)

Story:
    Triple H as COO is in his office and he talks with John Lauranitis about the past,Triple H has"flashbacks"or remembers the Attitude Era and stuff goes from there!!

I know most of these things will likely not be in even IF the rumors are true But it's my wishes

Credit to ANewChallenger#Heel

My Mood
    Angry

Pin Meter

Please remove this trash or allow me the option to button mash
    Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
    1) Bret Hart 2) Ultimo Dragon 3) Brock Lesnar 4) Kurt Angle 5) Chris Jericho

I will never call the WWE belt a championship again. Since it likes to be passed around like a slut, it'll be from this day forth known as the WWE "Championshit".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information