GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
    Check-pointer
    My Mood
    Happy

Animalz07 WWE'12 Review

Completionist

Re: Animalz07 WWE'12 Review

Loved the review. Not that much glitch talking and more actually talking about the game and how much it is improved. Great Job.

Quote Originally Posted by scsa1000 View Post
    Loved the review. Not that much glitch talking and more actually talking about the game and how much it is improved. Great Job.

This is not a real review.You two sound like fan boys and not someone on both sides.

Don't ever compare this to no mercy, HVTP or a 2k sports game ever.It not.This game is not a classic.

If a review doesn't point of the flaws and how they hurt a product and gameplay then the source is not credible.I turned RTWM of about 3 times today because it was so linear I was at max boredom.There a lot this game does right and a ton it gets wrong.

Online is broken.It still broken even THQ admits its broken and you guys say its fine.How can you call people whiners and say they complaining because they paid money for something and was promised something.Over-all after spending more time with the game Im really not feeling it to much.Bug/glitch ridden plus the lack of an all caw universe killed it for me.Yes there is new thing, but after you log in more time with this game you will see its the same as SVR 11.

How can you tell someone to buy something even you say is broken?

Other yearly games have bugs and they fix it with patches so this game should have one too.

Is it me or is the reversal button broken sometimes?

Over-all this review isnt really a review but more of a one sided comment.

You guys get 2/10 for the review.(Not enough substance)
    Last edited by Chrome_305; November 25, 2011 at 09:10 PM.

Check-pointer
    My Mood
    Happy

Well I feel that a patch will be released for all the bugs. That's my main issue personally...I see way too much bashing of the game and THQ. I don't hate RTWM like many people do. Too many believe while standing on their soap box that you can still say No Mercy is the best and HCTP is the best. No Mercy is a personal favorite of mine but, look how far we have come since then...People take those other games for granted.

Online is fine I have had no issues with ranked or player matches. Community Creations has been bugged since Day 1. My universe has been fine and no one pops up in my universe except for LOD and Demolition but I think its due to lack of tag teams. Maybe I'm not having as many issues as others I don't know. Also people do have a right to complain...It's the crazy complaints I don't understand...Some people have hung onto every word that THQ has said sometimes twist the questions on twitter and I just laugh knowing that's not what THQ meant. So I disagree Chrome...I will be doing a video on what I think THQ needs to do better/ work on to make the next game better. I thought I was fair in my review but thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by Animalz07; November 26, 2011 at 02:48 AM.

Completionist

Wow Animalz you handled chrome way better than I would have. Seriously the guy gave you a 2/10 lol what a stinking horrible thing to do. But you I guess are a way better person then me. Again great review. Oh and Chrome if they are fanboys then what the hell does that make you. You are the king of the haters. Just because he likes the game and his friend does doesn't make your opinion matter more than they do.
    Last edited by scsa1000; November 26, 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Thread Information