GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs

Thread: Activity???

Activity???

Where is everyone at??? Surely I cant be the only 1 about!! Surely there has got be some people about, somebody who is going to give me some competition around here!!! C'mon guys this place hasnt died yet, lets get it going!!!!!!!

Re: Activity???

It's funny that you're the only one rping and your not even booked on the card lol. Seriously the site was down for a few days and we extended the rp deadline til Sept 24, so I'm expecting business will be picking up over the next few days.

To keep things interesting I'm going to add you to the card. You definitely deserve a spot there.
    Back from the dead...at least for the moment!

My Mood
    Happy

Been busy over here for a little bit. I got started on one last night but couldn't finish. I'll have it up tonight.

WWG's own Rockster Lobster (created by Kayta)

My Mood
    Dead

Well to be honest, I've been without a computer for over a month now. Plus the site went down to add to the in-activity. I'm not sure how many people are left on here but would be nice to get some numbers up and see who is around.
    MR. 187!

Awesome Credit goes to Kayta "The Micro Legend!"

2 TIME WWG INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

4 TIME TAG TEAM CHAMP! (With Pyro)

It's pretty frustrating to be honest. I'd like to do the latest card and keep the momentum going, but in reality we had two delays due to the site being hacked, and with well over a month time lapse we had a total of three rps--two of which were by a guy who wasn't even originally booked on the card. Putting a card together is hard work, and doing so when no one can be bothered to ever rp isn't appealing.

Probably the main reason I even came back to make the effort was that I was concerned that we would miss the window of opportunity to save the fed. It was pretty much dead when I came back, but with the annual swarm of activity related to the new WWE12 game I had hoped people might have been lured into joining. At this point I'm not sure the site can generate the traffic needed to keep things afloat. I'm sure most people have noticed things are slow here--we have our regulars, but even they are beginning to disappear.

Ironically I had an idea that might really spruce some things up here--and be a pretty revolutionary change to the way cards are done--but at this point I'm not sure it would be worth the effort of pursuing.
    Back from the dead...at least for the moment!

My Mood
    Happy

Well...I've been here, man. In and out, but you know...

WWG's own Rockster Lobster (created by Kayta)

My Mood
    Dead

No offense to anyone in this fed, but I too was frustrated with the downward spiral of RPs/activity. It seems I was the HHH once Ran left... and WWG gave me a vote of no confidence. LOL.

But in all seriousness. I completely understand ya Frisk. But the reality of it, is that there is simply NOT enough people. Once the numbers are up and we have a minimum of 15 "ACTIVE" RPs. The shows/writing/everything will be a breeze.

I am always ready to put my hand up and support the fed from the behind the scenes to being directly involved. I wouldnt be a good double champion if I wasn't doing this.
    MR. 187!

Awesome Credit goes to Kayta "The Micro Legend!"

2 TIME WWG INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

4 TIME TAG TEAM CHAMP! (With Pyro)

I hear the frustration here and echo most of it. I mean I think our biggest problem is we gotta keep the boards open. The number of times the boards have gone down for a week or two in the past 3 years is kinda crazy. One week off isnt bad for other forums but for this one its the kiss of death. After a week or two off new people who have rp'ed without results loose interest.

And that I think is what's fueling the lack of people. We either have a board wide shutdown or bad luck happens to our show writer.

And as to why we are losing more regulars, if i can be a little bit arrogant for the moment. I basically was one of the main RP'er to get this place off the ground the last 4 or 5 times. I admit i wasnt doing any of the behind the scenes stuff but as far as active rp'er, driving storylines ect, I was one of the major players. I bring that up not to brag but to highlight a problem. Like I've said i've done it 4 or 5 times at this point and it never gets anywhere. It gets frustrating and I mean why bother any more? let someone else do it this time if they want the fed they do it. And I dont think I'm the only regular that feels that way. Even Frisco was showing a bit of it in his post. You start this place up enough times just to watch it die again months later is kinda draining and not exactly a recipe to motivate people into trying again.

WWG Hardcore champion. (2nd time) (one year + reign)

WWG Tag Team Champion (with Killa 187) (4th time)

WWG TV Champion (4th time)

Tried the Demo

greetings

greetings from Switzerland )

Thread Information