GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs

Five Star Championship Wrestling

I have just started up a new Xbox 360 league called five star championship wrestling! You may use both fictional & non fictional superstars. We are working on streaming live matches & implementing a match of the week feature as well. Rules are as follows:

1. Please, use a realistic looking superstar, we aren't looking for a Green King Kong, we want to see something we'd see on wrestling programming on TV.

2. 95 ovr is the limit allowed on caws. You can only have 2 categories maxed at 100.

3. All characters must have realistic stats/movesets/abilities designed according to weight class. However if you are using a" real wrestler" who has been known to pull off actions that people within their weight class do not ordinarily do(Ie: the big show doing a drop kick. or Kane doing a hurricanrana) they can be assigned & performed sparingly at the right moment. They cannot be used consistently.

4. No using moves that are considered finishers as Groggy/Chain grapples example being you CANNOT have the Attitude Adjustment as a Regular move.

5. The Jumping Triple H knee attack can only be used if you are using Triple H & it must not be used more than once in a match., if It's used more than once, you will be removed from the fed.

6. The ring escape ability can only be utilized twice so use it wisely.

9. Make your match look realistic, as if you were performing on national TV in front of millions of fans. If you are using a real wrestler, try your best to play their character as they are portrayed on TV.

10. If your opponent applies 3 finishers to you & you kick out, then they can end the match via submission rather it be a finisher or not if they choose to do so.

11. You must be willing to give up some chain grapples to your opponent. We are called five star championship wrestling for a reason. Utilize every weapon in your arsenal. Mashing down on RT in chain grapples is just as bad as glitching since you're abusing a broken system for your own advantage. Plus it doesn't provide any real challenge at all.

12. Do NOT start the match with a running move.

13. DO NOT spam run attacks/grapples, or ANYTHING for that matter.

14. You CANNOT use the same Theme Song as anyone else unless you are apart of a stable/team, if they have it first then you just didn't come fast enough.

15. You are allowed one Freebie on either missing a match, changing Signatures/Finishers, or changing your Theme Song, you are only allowed to do this once, if you attempt to do it more than once WITHOUT permission then you will be suspended until all is put back the way ti was before.

17. DO NOT run away from Springboard Attacks, try to reverse them. Springboard attacks may only be used twice defensively.

18. Hacks are allowed only if they are reasonable, realistic & do not freeze your opponent.

19. Do not attack your opponent immediately after they enter the ring.

20. Do not rely on the "X" button to reverse attacks. That's what RT is for. I know it's difficult to avoid doing this in the heat of battle & it is done inadvertently often times. All we ask is that you TRY.

21. In normal tag matches you may only interfere as the illegal man if you are breaking up a pinfall/submission. Otherwise stay on the apron until you are tagged in. Also, display some team work & tag in your partner as frequently as possible.

22. All matches must end with a finisher unless you & the other participants in the match come to an agreement on winning stipulations. If you are a heel character you are allowed to end the match after a weapon attack.

23. Of course, no" intentional" glitching in a negative way that will give you an unfair advantage over your opponent.

All problems/complaints must be directed to the GM/Assistant GM. The FSCW owners(Genesis xCoRex, The One Diehard) will only intervene & take matters into our own hands only when it is absolutely necessary or if you feel you are being dealt with unfairly by the GM/Assistant GM.

If anyone is interested in joining then register an account @ http://svrclanz.net

Upon registering you must post an intro before gaining access to the rest of the board. Once you've done that you can then register your character.
    [center]

The Merc With A Mouth® Kayta¦DeadPool™'s Avatar
    My Mood
    Cool

Re: Five Star Championship Wrestling

You took the fun out of this thing before i even finished reading it. How can you attract players with a rulebook as thick as the NFL's?

Besides, as you have posted this type of post before, you are well aware of where it goes. To the Dungeons of the GR Leagues forum that no one visits with you!

Puttin Hits On GamingRing Since 2001

So I guess you speak for everybody in the community huh? Well thank you for your insight & being so closed minded as to think that whats fun for you= fun for everyone, & that no one else within the SvR community plays by these standards, when in fact I can disprove your argument with facts. & I don't visit this forum very often due to the fact that I get such a warm reception every time I come. I'll remember that, & thank you for being so pleasant & discreet about it. Cheers.
    Last edited by Perfect Plex WP; March 26, 2011 at 07:34 AM.
    [center]

The Merc With A Mouth® Kayta¦DeadPool™'s Avatar
    My Mood
    Cool

where in those statements did i say i speak for anyone but myself? I merely asked a question, to which you obviously took offense to.

Puttin Hits On GamingRing Since 2001

Thread Information