Credit: brienj from CAWS.WS
I just got this game, and you will be thoroughly disappointed in it. It IS as bad, if not worse, than TNA Impact. Let me list some things:
1) From a weak grapple, you have four moves you can perform, and one of them is ALWAYS a snapmare.
2) From a strong grapple, you once again have only four moves you can perform.
3) There ARE two special moves you can do, but some of the people have a lowblow kick as a special move.
4) The wrestlers move around like they are going through molasses, whether you are running or throw someone with an irish whip, it's so slow, it's comical.
5) Once you initiate a grapple, you CAN NOT move, you are stuck there until you try to perform a move.
6) Once you have initiated a grapple and irish whip somebody, you can NOT choose the direction you throw them, it depends on which way you are facing when you grappled them.
7) One strike attack or one combo strike.
8) One kick attack or one combo kick.
9) The ring is WAY too big compared to the competitors.
10) Only two different moves can be performed on somebody in a turnbuckle.
11) You can NOT throw somebody back into the ring.
If there are any more questions, feel free to ask, I want to save as many people from wasting their hard earned money as I can.
I was really hoping it wouldn't be this bad, from people trying to say the gameplay videos were of an early build and stuff, but wow, it is so bad, I give it 4/10, and that's being nice.