PDA

View Full Version : Matrix revolution

I Got Game
July 19, 2003, 07:39 PM
Has anyone seen a trailer or heard anything about this movie yet? just curious to find out. I don't want to wait until november :D

Super Moose
July 19, 2003, 07:46 PM
There is a trailer for it. If you waited after the Matrix Reloaded it played after it was done. I'm sure you can find it on kazaa or somewhere else on the net.

VanLo
July 19, 2003, 07:50 PM
I was so damned confused by the second one I'm wondering if I even want to go to the third one. I probably will, but I doubt I'll understand it any better. Wassup wit Dat?!?

Susche: *Out of names*
July 19, 2003, 07:50 PM
when you finish the enter the matrix game you also get a trilor for the film and it has really got my hyped for it, the trailor doesn't give away much but just enough to show how cool its going to be.

its supposedly also gonna be the best film of the three which i really hope for because any film better than the first one has to be a very impressive film

Rey Mysterio619
July 19, 2003, 08:53 PM
Yeah, and you can also download it at kazaa.

Frank
July 19, 2003, 11:34 PM
I wish they would update the main site though, All they have on Revolutions is a wallpaper. meh.

MaKcT04
July 20, 2003, 12:44 AM
yuh you can get it from kazaa, the of Enter the Matrix, and the end of Reloaded finishes, so take your pick personally the first one was one of the greatest films ever made...payce...

MaStA Ty
July 20, 2003, 12:51 AM
All I know is Agent Smith will play a big part. A lot of the scene involved him and Neo in the trailer.
Hopefully, it has a good story behind it.

Vulcan2422
July 20, 2003, 05:16 AM
Well just ask me the matrix dude. LOL. But there trying to release as little as possible. Just like Matrix Reloaded. The Brothers are very percuilar with media and stuff they release as to not spoil it for some people. so all they really have out is the Trailers. I cant tell any more other wise the brothers will hunt me down and kill me. lol

Spicolli Driver
July 21, 2003, 01:26 AM
Is the ending of the second movie supposed to signalize that there are TWO ''The Ones''? Interesting.

The Celtic Warrior
July 21, 2003, 02:46 AM
Yo~

I wasn't even done figuring out the first one when I saw part two, and now I'm still trying to mentally digest that, I don't think I'm ready for Revolutions yet, LoL.

The third part better do a DAMN good job of explaining it all, because if they follow the pattern like the original to part two, it's just going to be even less of a story and more action.

-Ele

Vulcan2422
July 21, 2003, 03:17 AM
Oh it will explain a damn good job. And There are not Two ONES. There is only ONE. What The Arcitecht said was that there have been OTHER ones. Meaning he is a program just like ALL other programs that were "ones" before him. Just ask and im sure i can answer more than likely.

Spicolli Driver
July 21, 2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Vulcan2422:
Oh it will explain a damn good job. And There are not Two ONES. There is only ONE. What The Arcitecht said was that there have been OTHER ones. Meaning he is a program just like ALL other programs that were "ones" before him. Just ask and im sure i can answer more than likely. *Does Larry Zbysko stall for ten minutes*

Cool, I feel less confused now.

[ July 21, 2003, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Spicolli Driver ]

Zo Zo
July 21, 2003, 09:48 AM
Yeah I saw a trailor at the end of Matrix Reloaded n it does look just as amazing, though it'll probably cause even more confusion. The effects and everything are amazing n I do generally like the movies, but the pace is a little too fast.

Susche: *Out of names*
July 21, 2003, 12:07 PM
i think i heard somewhere that this film will be mainly for the matrix fans, there will be alot of linking everything together and stuff and also apparentely this film has used the most special effects out of the 3

Vulcan2422
July 22, 2003, 04:05 AM
I actually know one other girl that Actually gets the matrix and she is gonna be ALL mine SOOn. and NO its nobody on this message board. LoL. But i really cant wait till the 3rd! Gonna be so much dominatrix in it though

Frank
July 22, 2003, 04:23 AM
IGN Film Force
July 18, 2003 - Nona Gaye has finally made the big-time, since she landed the part of "Zee" in the two Matrix sequels. And although her part in Reloaded was not too consequential, the up-and-coming actress told Sci Fi Wire that she plays a much bigger role in the third Matrix film.

"Number three is where I get down," said Gaye, referring to Revolutions, which opens November 5th. "I'm doing a lot of diving and running and jumping and stuff."

Gaye also reassured Matrix fans that The Matrix: Revolutions won't leave fans with questions at the end like the first Matrix did. "People will be relieved when they see Revolutions," she said.

Thanks in part to her work on The Matrix, Gaye has also scored a part in Polar Express, a Christmas-themed fantasy film. That one should open November, 2004. Well that should put to rest peoples fears about whether they are gunna come out of the cinema somewhat like this... err.gif

:)

[ July 22, 2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: NoEffects ]

3xtreme
July 23, 2003, 07:03 PM
I didnt understand the first one, but i di get the second one, i watchted the fitrst one again and understood it, i cnt wait 4 the next film ,i now love matrix

Lionheart
July 23, 2003, 07:24 PM
It's funny cos I don't think Zee will play as much of a role as she's said there, from what I've seen she's part of the resistance against the sentinels in Zion when they enter the city. I hope Seraph, Persephone have bigger roles, from the 2nd Trailer you can see the Merovingian has, I think he kidnaps Neo or something, not sure.

I was really scratching my head after Reloaded and Revoltions has got ALOT of explaining to do. I get the most part, got Matrix 1 quite well, but Reloaded, and mostly the Architect, confused me heavily.

I just hope everything is explained in a completely different way to all the "theories" on the web, especially the Matrix Within A Matrix idea, Wachowskis are very innovative, so it should be great, and special effects are supposed to be the best of the 3 in the last one.

Matrix is def. the BIG thing of the year, it has taken the shine of the final in the LotR series aswell for me.

Vulcan2422
July 26, 2003, 04:13 AM
Actually if you listen To the Merovigan He pretty much tells neo what is to come. Cause the Merovigan says he has survived all his others like him. Its just hard to tell with his accent. Just wait for the dvd. I guess you really just gotta get into the movie and be like your there to understand it. Bu they 2 eac his own.

Veno
July 26, 2003, 04:38 AM
I hope it's as good as the first one or better. I didnt really like the second movie that much. Lets face it, any movie where you gotta stare at Keanu's ass isn't something i need to see mroe thna once.

I really didnt get the thing at the end tho where Neo zapped thos squid machines.I understod pretty well till that happened.Do you kno what that was abotu Vulcan?

Frank
July 26, 2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Veno:
Lets face it, any movie where you gotta stare at Keanu's ass isn't something i need to see mroe thna once.

What scene was this? And if you are being serious thats a pretty weak reason for disliking Reloaded. Something tells me there is other reasons though... :)

And I'll let Vulcan answer your question, I have an idea but its hard to put in words.

Veno
July 26, 2003, 02:39 PM
thye had a huge sex scene near the begining of the movie, with Neo and Trinity doing it. If it wasnt for a couple of those hot girls in those wet Tshirts dancing in the cave,i woulda clawed my eyes out.

but ya, i just didnt get into it as much. It seemed like the entire time they were trying to make more memorable catch phrases, and it came off like a bad episode of spider-man.I can tinhk of tons of kewl lines from the Matrix, but none from Reloaded.but that's just what i thought. The effects and stuff were kewl, and the advancement of the story, but they coulda done some better writing

Undercova Brotha
July 26, 2003, 06:05 PM
I understood The Matrix about the 2nd or 3rd time I watched it. I understood The Matrix Reloaded better after I downloaded it and watched a couple of times. And after hearing all these things about Revolutions, this sounds like a promising conclusion to this trilogy. I can't wait...

Vulcan2422
July 26, 2003, 06:08 PM
Well there is alot of rumours around the ending when Neo used a EMP to disable the Sentinel's. One is that there is another matrix beyond the real world. But very few want to believe that for some reason. But ima keep my hopes high with it. The second rumour is that Neo is half a machine half human. Thus he was able to make the Emp to disable the sent's. Thats the most logical one but i guess we'll fint out in the third one whether its another matrix or if he is a machine.